• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Douchiest Phone Message In History

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Douchiest Phone Message In History
:uhoh2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanav

Kanav

that guy sounds like my old boss (wouldnt be surprised AT ALL) since he said his area code is 416, which is my area code (toronto)

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy fucking shit. I cannot believe this...

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are some replies to the vid that are worthy of copy pasta:

"I’ve always thought I was the biggest shitbag alive. After listening to that message, I now know that I’m a mere novice. I just don’t think I could ever achieve such a lofty level of douchebaggery and suckitude!

By comparison, this guy makes me look worthy of canonization!

I fold… I’m throwing in the towel, Dmitri… You’ve unequivocally and undeniably taken the title of undisputed heavyweight douchebag champion of the world!

+1 to Dmitri… For giving ALL of us a newly found appreciation for who we are, and what we’re not!"

"WHOA, i thought i was a couch potatoe loser….This guy is on a whole new level of epic douchebagness i wanna meet this guy just so i could laugh at his balding dome, cause that’s exactly how he sounds. He actually sounds kinda gay, but power to him if he’s still in the closet.

HAHAHA Maybe you were abused as a child.

that’s how I pick up my woman too! What a player!"

"# dmitri Says:
June 27th, 2008 at 4:58 pm

Jealous much? although you won’t admit it. I am a winner. I listen to Anthony Robbins every day & have a huge wanger. 18 women approached me this morning in line at Starbucks - oh wait I work there :-S"

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you are psychologically NORMAL...give me a call. You don't hand out a business card and not call back, that's just passive agressive. I don't play those games. I don't play games okay?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm. douche bag is an understatement for this
"thing"