• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gyno reverse

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Compliments of anaboliod (he got this off of islandsupplements.com). I know that the gyno reversing effects of havoc/epidrol/epistane has been mentioned before but I found the science interesting.

Battling Gyno

Estradiol is the strongest form of estrogen in the human body, effecting several organs. Estradiol enters cells freely and interacts with a cytoplasmic target cell receptor (ER? and ER?). When the estrogen receptor has bound its ligand it can enter the nucleus of the target cell and regulate gene transcription which leads to formation of messenger RNA. The mRNA interacts with ribosomes to produce specific proteins that express the effect of estradiol upon the target cell. Epistane™(epidrol) works by binding and deactivating the ER? so that no estrodiol-elicited effects can be carried out in the cell. In the case of breast tissue ER? is the primary target receptor responsible for growth and proliferation. Epistane™ binds to the ER? and not only disables the receptor from binding to estradiol, it actually puts the cell in an estrogen deprived state, which decreases the cells viability and leads to a decrease in size and eventual cell death. Other SERMs also block the ER? receptor and AI’s even block the formation of Estradiol from testosterone conversion. However, the effectiveness at the receptor and long term side effects vary. Epistane™ has been shown to have one of the strongest and longest effects at the binding site, with minimal side effects when compared to other anti-estrogens.

frezzy

frezzy

interesting... good find man. repped!

Joeb23

Joeb23

I am a little confused ? What is the single best way for a lifetime natural to reverse gyno without surgery? I just have slight puffiness in the nipples with no hardness if any kind. Oddly enough when my nipples are hard there is no evidence of anything unlike how when most pros or top level comepteros have it it always shows. Surgery sounds like to expensive of an option for such a minor case but it does make me self conscience.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am a little confused ? What is the single best way for a lifetime natural to reverse gyno without surgery? I just have slight puffiness in the nipples with no hardness if any kind. Oddly enough when my nipples are hard there is no evidence of anything unlike how when most pros or top level comepteros have it it always shows. Surgery sounds like to expensive of an option for such a minor case but it does make me self conscience.

sounds genetic to me bro. some people just have a little more fat deposit under the nipples than others. My roomate had gyno and there is a distinct, solid pocket of fat under the nipple.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good info brother.... reps for you

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Not trying to start any arguements but to use a steriod to reverse gyno makes no sense at all. In fact I have read many times where Havoc/Epi have caused people with gyno to get worse.

If you trying to combat gyno go with Letro or something like that do not use steriods to combat gyno. Still the best place is to go to the doctor for options:xyxthumbs:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I'm also confused. How is this targeting gyno? Wouldn't it be shutting down and killing off cells all over the body, not just in the "breast" tissue? Isn't this just going to cause more problems rather than solve anything?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I'm also confused. How is this targeting gyno? Wouldn't it be shutting down and killing off cells all over the body, not just in the "breast" tissue? Isn't this just going to cause more problems rather than solve anything?

Its hype for the product. Its not true on how that is how it works. It works in the body differently by lowering estrogen in the body. It doesn't target breast tissue like a SERM would.