• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Monsterdrol????????

N

nateo1979

Has anyone tried this. Its by Intense Nutraceuticals. They make EpioTren (same thing as Spawn), and also Tri Triple bolic (H-drol, P-Plex, and S-drol).

The chemical make up for Monsterdrol is:
17a-methyl-1, 4-androstadiene-3, 17-diol: 25 mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)dien-17-one: 20 mg
4-hydroxandrostenedione: 20mg

Correct me if im wrong is the first chemical M1, 4add. And if so I thought this chemical was hard to come by?

Looking forward to the answers

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From what I've read about prohoromones most the the M1, 4AD's that are out now arent that great because the raws are very expensive and hard to come by so companies dilute the hell out of it.

The second compound looks like what is in revolt and I know that is very wet and supposed to be good.

The third product is an estrogen blocker

I myself am a bit skeptical of products that combine things like this, but this doesn't look nearly as bad as some of the ones that combine 3 different methyl's. I believe if you took this it would be very very wet.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

From what I've read about prohoromones most the the M1, 4AD's that are out now arent that great because the raws are very expensive and hard to come by so companies dilute the hell out of it.

The second compound looks like what is in revolt and I know that is very wet and supposed to be good.

The third product is an estrogen blocker

I myself am a bit skeptical of products that combine things like this, but this doesn't look nearly as bad as some of the ones that combine 3 different methyl's. I believe if you took this it would be very very wet.

I have heard that the raws of M1, 4AD's were tested and found to be nothing more than DHEA:xyxthumbs:

N

nateo1979

Thanks for the input