• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kofi Kingston's Mother Reveals That He Is Not Jamaican

P

Pain

VIP
Last paragraph = win :hsughr:

Date Added: July 02, 2008
Story By: Andy Steven
In a recent interview with the BBC in the United Kingdom, Kofi Kingston's mother Elizabeth, who is the head of a Ghanaian-American organisation in the US revealed that Kofi is not really Jamaican.

His mother confirmed that he’s real name is Kofi Sarkodie-Mensah and was indeed born in Ghana, not in Jamaica. She said, "I told him: 'Kofi, your cousins watch you on TV in Ghana and want to know why you don't say you're from Ghana,'" "He said: 'Tell them it is business.'"

Kofi Kingston told the BBC, "I was actually born in Jamaica - to be honest with a name like Kofi a lot of people assume I was born in Ghana." The interviewer noted that he spoke in a “bad Jamaican accent, but doing his best to stay in character.”

He goes on to say, "She's very happy I am doing what I want to do," regarding his mother and added, "But I don't think she knows how big wrestling really is."

Kofi banned his mother and family from speaking to the media after she revealed his identity.

2hi8hgg-1.jpg

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
when i saw him wrestle in aus. I was chanting cool runnings quotes and he is not even jamican what a fraud.

"its bob sleigh time!"