• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

THINGS YOU HATE

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have alot of anger in me and sometimes i like to write down what i feel, it makes me feel better, i thought i start a thread so i can see how many sick minds there are out there!! i like hearing sick crazy shit. show me what ya got.:xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People who drive, expensive cars, with no thought or care of having an accident, they dont care cus they can fix their car cus they got money.
but what bout someone who dies in a wreck? pisses me off

Incompetence, and ignorance in the gym and in public
people who fake, and just love to show off when their
with their group of friends, noticing when their alone
they mind their own business, till they text or call their
friend like "hey you won't believe this shit" etc
pisses me off.

Stupidity while driving
people who don't use their blinkers when driving
its not that fucking hard to use
its on the fucking left of your DAMN STEERING WILL
Seriously, no one should be that fucking lazy
NO ONE!
pisses me off.

idiots in public, cell phone whores.
stand around chatting or talking right in the middle of a walkway
or stair case, MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!
pisses me off.

people who don't put the weights/plates back in the gym
AND ESPECIALLY DONT PUT THEIR TOWELS UP
they leave their shit all over the fucking place
That is uber-fucking-laziness.
pisses me off

women who expect you to Do them favors, or give them shit
cus' they are hot. and they act like fucking n00bs in public
oh so you think you can act like that cus your hot and guys will
still love you? well those guys are fucking retarded hoe.
pisses me off

FOX NEWS
pisses me off
BUS
pisses me off

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow Steve..... :uhoh2: tell us how you really feel.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i hate taxi drivers. none of them can fucking drive. fuck them all.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People who drive, expensive cars, with no thought or care of having an accident, they dont care cus they can fix their car cus they got money.
but what bout someone who dies in a wreck? pisses me off

Incompetence, and ignorance in the gym and in public
people who fake, and just love to show off when their
with their group of friends, noticing when their alone
they mind their own business, till they text or call their
friend like "hey you won't believe this shit" etc
pisses me off.

Stupidity while driving
people who don't use their blinkers when driving
its not that fucking hard to use
its on the fucking left of your DAMN STEERING WILL
Seriously, no one should be that fucking lazy
NO ONE!
pisses me off.

idiots in public, cell phone whores.
stand around chatting or talking right in the middle of a walkway
or stair case, MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!
pisses me off.

people who don't put the weights/plates back in the gym
AND ESPECIALLY DONT PUT THEIR TOWELS UP
they leave their shit all over the fucking place
That is uber-fucking-laziness.
pisses me off

women who expect you to Do them favors, or give them shit
cus' they are hot. and they act like fucking n00bs in public
oh so you think you can act like that cus your hot and guys will
still love you? well those guys are fucking retarded hoe.
pisses me off

FOX NEWS
pisses me off
BUS
pisses me off
i think it would of been a bit easier to write"I HATE LIFE" :bowroflarms:
i know how you feel

i have a thing i wrote on a myspace bulletin to my g.fs sister, i hate that snotty bitch
check it out haha

subject:someone pissed me off today

that person knows who he or she is. do yourself a favor and dont judge people by their appearance, tattoos, bald head, whatever else seems outta the ordinary to your perfect life. you are no better than anyone else. hold on maybe you didnt get that. YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. so stop parading around like the fuckin world should bow down to you and kiss your feet. i gave you a chance but you wouldnt give me one because maybe i look scary, have tattoos, live my life a little different then you listen to a different type of music. fuck you if im shit then your a even bigger pile of shit. always doing what your told to do because thats the way life should be and then trying to make other people follow your ridiculous way of life. stop being so ignorant and open your eyes. the world does NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. and NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. sorry if your butt hole got all tighten up and your pussy is dripping cause the truth hurts, grow up. yes i have a radical way of saying things, you probably wont understand, this is pure nonsense, step outta your box of perfect, my little pony, lala land and step into reality.
lol i really dislike her she wishes her sister could of been with a harvard college grad instead she got a disabled marine :keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate taxi drivers. none of them can fucking drive. fuck them all.
i see you finally have a chance to display your hate for taxi drivers on the correct thread haha, i take it you been hit by one or didnt enjoy riding in one

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I concur Weapon with what you said bout her
I see people like that everywhere.

TAXI drivers are psychos!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i see you finally have a chance to display your hate for taxi drivers on the correct thread haha, i take it you been hit by one or didnt enjoy riding in one

never been hit by any... cus im a good driver. but every single fuckin time i see one they come pretty close to causing an accident. :angrydude:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i got hit by a dumbass lady that was speeding in a school zone, and she turned around to attend her baby and obviously didnt see me, and i had just said whats up to some hot ass chick and it was right in front of the cop and she didnt get in trouble and that bitch didnt give me brain :( it wasnt the happiest day of my life im sure the head would have made it great.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude that sucks. and the fact nothing happened to her
total BS..

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea tell me about it. cops suck ass around here everyone in miami is a horrible driver there are alot ofhispanic people that just got to this country and have never driven a car haha alot of them get motorcycles and end up getting killed the first 3 months in this country haha

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ thats terrible lol.
well i guess im glad i dont live there :spy:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate:
- Guys who wear suits, but ride the bus. It's understandable if you're on your way to a job interview, but when I see the same guy every other day wearing a suit on the bus it makes me wonder what goes on in that mind.

- People who use too much cologne. At my school, it's bad because every arab or itallian in my school (not too be racist) generally thinks that Axe doesn't smell like a dirty asshole. I can understand wanting to smell better, but using half a can of cheap stuff will smell exactly like what it is, which is half a can of 4 dollar body spray.

- People who can text me back before I even close my phone after JUST texting them. People who can text almost as fast as they type should go without a mobile for a week to give it a rest. I type 4 text messages and my hands start to cramp up.

- Whites who think they are black.

- Arabs who think they are black.

- Arabs who think they are Itallians.

- Albanians that attend CCH.

- People that use text lingo in everyday conversations. Trust me, even if you think you don't know people that do this, think of the girl that's always texting and tell me she's never said "Oh em gee" in place of "Oh my god" in human conversation.

- My last boss.

- Cutting the lawn when it's hotter than the surface of the sun out.

- My stalker (don't ask. It's a long story)

- Sleeping in the same bed with my girlfriend and her feet keep touching me. I hate feet. Feet creep me out. They remind me of midget hands and midget hands scare me.

- Being tired all day, then when I finally get into bed, I can't fall asleep until 3 in the morning. Then I usually end up waking up at 4 anyway.

- Stems in my j's. I ruined so many bluntwraps this way it's not even funny anymore.

- The arab famliy down the block from me. They let their kids play hockey across the street until like 2am. Little Mohammad and Ali need to go to fucking bed and stop making so much noise.

- People who say they are 'Bi-Curious." We all know that's just another word for "Still in the closet"

- The word "Metrosexual" :no:

There are literally 100 or more things that I hate, but it would take me too long to name them all.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh em gee Beefy..:methman:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Much rage in this thread there is, focus on the force you cannot...
yoda-1.jpg

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate eating and cooking for the bodybuilding lifestyle.. lately i have been thinking of a way to get all my food cooked for me so its one thing i dont have to worry about.. actually I dont mind the eating part, but its the prep that kills me.. if anyone can help me in this regard please do..

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Post some nudes of your wife EF...that should calm this rage.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have alot of anger in me and sometimes i like to write down what i feel, it makes me feel better, i thought i start a thread so i can see how many sick minds there are out there!! i like hearing sick crazy shit. show me what ya got.:xyxthumbs:

are the roids getting to you?