Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Beau's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Rageking View Post
    congrats to all that have made it in. i think there a a few others really deserving left also.

i do kinda agree with tunen the name could be different, i think the more knowledgeable members should have a respected banner under their name like tim and IS, no offense to the people in the group already.
    Call them the "Blue collar VIP's"

"Its better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven"

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Bulkboy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Ironslave View Post
    Doesn't that undermine the point of a democracy? Why should he be a VIP just because a few people really want him to be? IF (and I do mean if) the majority of members feel someone else is more deserving, then why should they be passed over?
    noone should be passed over, i dont think the voting system is fair, thats it. its not a popularity contest, duality has contributed in alot of ways and has been active on the board, that means he should be rewarded. noone needs too lose their status imo. alot of people disagree with duality and dont like him cuz he voices his opinion very loud. i dont think its fair that he should be penalized for that through a voting system.

Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate;
    I am the captain of my soul.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkboy View Post
    noone should be passed over, i dont think the voting system is fair, thats it. its not a popularity contest, duality has contributed in alot of ways and has been active on the board, that means he should be rewarded. noone needs too lose their status imo. alot of people disagree with duality and dont like him cuz he voices his opinion very loud. i dont think its fair that he should be penalized for that through a voting system.
    How is he penalized? Why should your vote and your opinions as to the extent of his contributions matter more than someone else who might disagree? If people don't feel he deserves it, then that is their right to believe so.

How is a democratic voting system not fair? Why should we just award it to Duality, but not award it to other members? I think Duality is certainly within warranting consideration, but personally I'd be inclined to vote for others who I feel are more deserving, but the thing is my vote counts just as much as yours.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Duality's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Originally posted by Ironslave
    Quit being such a whiny bitch. There was a miss communication, and we then decided that VIP's will be voted in by the members. You'll have your chance at the next VIP vote in, and should your peers think you deserve it, you will get it

a whiny bitch huh? listen you all powerful mighty mod that you are, it is even MORE of a slap in the face bullshit joke that you guys would tell me that i was going to be made one and even PM'd by Pain telling me this, and then switch me back all in the matter of a day. that's not a "miss communication". the voting process IS a popularity contest and it is not a "democracy" as you think it is, it is who pleases the select few in control here and then the other VIP's essentially dominate the vote based on who's the most popular or agrees with them the most. go ahead and lie to yourself and tell yourself otherwise.

like i said before fuck it don't make me a vip i could care less about your superficial status symbol. however my absence from the ballot and this recent little "miss communication :jerkoff1:" don't go unnoticed and it is purely the notion that all of you would try to keep me off or chase me away that irks me so, NOT your pretty little vip logo with yellow letters.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Duality View Post
    a whiny bitch huh? listen you all powerful mighty mod that you are, it is even MORE of a slap in the face bullshit joke that you guys would tell me that i was going to be made one and even PM'd by Pain telling me this, and then switch me back all in the matter of a day. that's not a "miss communication". the voting process IS a popularity contest and it is not a "democracy" as you think it is, it is who pleases the select few in control here and then the other VIP's essentially dominate the vote based on who's the most popular or agrees with them the most. go ahead and lie to yourself and tell yourself otherwise.

like i said before fuck it don't make me a vip i could care less about your superficial status symbol. however my absence from the ballot and this recent little "miss communication :jerkoff1:" don't go unnoticed and it is purely the notion that all of you would try to keep me off or chase me away that irks me so, NOT your pretty little vip logo with yellow letters.
    You are being a whiny bitch in this thread, and the one before where you were about to be but weren't nominated.

That was a misunderstanding, not a deliberate slap in the face. As was the thread where you weren't on it, but Pain planned on having you be VIP after it anyways. But then you went off, like you're doing now. Your bud Braaq doesn't get any of the same resentment, just relax.

You'll have your chance at the next VIP vote in, where each and every vote is counted equally. I'm not keeping you away from being VIP, I just think that everyone should have equal opportunity to be voted in by the mecca members, not because a select few of the mecca clique appoint them.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation pegasus's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

congrats guys :linedrunk:

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Blake and Danny>> I mean that the "RESPECTED" banner means something different to me than is the case with this grouping. I respect you both and you both contribute greatly to this site. In my world on the other hand, the label should be a token of infinite knowledge within a relevant subject. As I see it, the label should be only for a VERY select few. To me me those few are IS and Tim. They are miles ahead of the rest of us when it comes to relevant science.

Nonetheless I agree that the two of you deserve a nod. I just think it should be carried out in a different way.

I'll suplex your ass Brian Dawkins style :wutyousay:

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Originally posted by Ironslave
    You'll have your chance at the next VIP vote in, where each and every vote is counted equally. I'm not keeping you away from being VIP, I just think that everyone should have equal opportunity to be voted in by the mecca members, not because a select few of the mecca clique appoint them.
    now we're on the same page. now practice what you preach.

:io:

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tunen View Post
    Blake and Danny>> I mean that the "RESPECTED" banner means something different to me than is the case with this grouping. I respect you both and you both contribute greatly to this site. In my world on the other hand, the label should be a token of infinite knowledge within a relevant subject. As I see it, the label should be only for a VERY select few. To me me those few are IS and Tim. They are miles ahead of the rest of us when it comes to relevant science.

Nonetheless I agree that the two of you deserve a nod. I just think it should be carried out in a different way.
    I agree with that, although I know my stuff... I am not near tim or IS at all. Maybe we should be the Uber-VIP? Or Super VIP? I dunno... but good point.

[April|MOTM] Braaq

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

now we're on the same page. now practice what you preach.

:io:
    Sounds like we haven't been on the same page lately, and I'm sorry you think that we, and perhaps me in particular were pushing for rule changes just for the sake of keeping you from being VIP. This is not the case.

You were going to be named VIP with the thread you weren't included on, then you complained and ranted, and that caused a bit of a hassle. Then, there was a miscomunication in the VIP section, which someone put you VIP for a day, but there were some unfair things that went on.

You'll have every opportunity at the next vote in, and the most deserving person who gets the most votes from their peers will get it, it's as simple as that. VIP means much more if you get voted in a majority vote anyways from your peers, rather than simply reaching a post count number.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation SerbMarko's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Duality, if you acted a bit more humble and not so much like a "know it all" i think you would get a lot more respect around here, on a personal level i dont really have an issue with you but you think way too highly of yourself.. im quite sure your age does not help with your ego as big as it is, but i think this is a big sign to start changing your attitude a bit.. it will only benefit you in your future, being humble does not mean you need to let people walk all over you, just slow down a bit and show more respect for others.. when you first started on this forum "i forget your username" you really pissed off many people, then Braaq said you were his friend and so on and you started to act a bit different.. either way i think your bi-polar and should go see a doctor for your condition.

Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation for any illegal activity.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hypocrisy86's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Duality what Serb is saying is
    don't act like Jornt.
    if you know him.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Hypocrisy86 View Post
    Duality what Serb is saying is
    don't act like Jornt.
    if you know him.
    i wouldn't go as far and compare Duality to JornT, Jorn was in a league of his own but in his own way was quite educated in some things.... Duality is just someone who seems to have an issue with authority "as i have" and in the end it will only hurt him, and he also seems like the type who was spoiled as a kid.. as this thread is evidence of him crying like a baby if he doesn't get his way.. if im wrong so be it.. but i highly doubt it.. the apple usually doesn't fall too far from the tree

Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation for any illegal activity.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^^wow. serb you are nothins short of amazing with your ability to diagnose a mental disorder off of posts made on a bbing forum!!!! because i'm very outspoken with my opinion i now am bipolar at least give me a mental disorder that fits me. i'm pretty consistent with my views and language on here, not the traits of someone who suffers from bipolar disorder. perhaps you would like to diagnose me with anger management disorder :jerkoff1 if you were kidding i would say good one, but i'm sure you think your serious, which makes you all the more ridiculous in your absolutely assinine assesment.

AGAIN, it is NOT the fact that i'm not a vip that irks me. it is the fact that i was excluded from the vote list off of the pretense that i would be one afterwards, and then THEY DIDN'T DO IT, succesfully denying me any chance to be voted in based off of a lie! do you understand now? or maybe i have some other kind of mental shortcoming you'd like to address having never even met me? :jerkoff1:

oh and i've worked since i was 16 and have always paid my own gas, cell phone, car insurance and anything else not deemed a neccesity by my parents. but again good call there jackass with your epic psychologist skills.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hypocrisy86's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Don't get mad man..
    or anything.
    i had it the worst on here.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^^wow. serb you are nothins short of amazing with your ability to diagnose a mental disorder off of posts made on a bbing forum!!!! because i'm very outspoken with my opinion i now am bipolar if you were kidding i would say good one, but i'm sure you think your serious, which makes you all the more ridiculous in your absolutely assinine assesment.

AGAIN, it is NOT the fact that i'm not a vip that irks me. it is the fact that i was excluded from the vote list off of the pretense that i would be one afterwards, and then THEY DIDN'T DO IT, succesfully denying me any chance to be voted in based off of a lie! do you understand now? or maybe i have some other kind of mental shortcoming you'd like to address having never even met me? :jerkoff1:

oh and i've worked since i was 16 and have always paid my own gas, cell phone, car insurance and anything else not deemed a neccesity by my parents. but again good call there jackass with your epic psychologist skills.
    i wasn't basing my opinion on you as a member just based on this VIP status thing.. but after reviewing many of your posts, you come off as a so called hard ass, not even in a good way, im not sure how to pin point it.. im very much not liked around here either and im quite content with that, but i wont hold back my opinion by no means.. im actually quite sure that your a really nice kid, but its something about the way you come across on here and just makes you very unappealing..

God gave you 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason... learn to listen twice as much as you speak and you'll be just fine..

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ now that is a fair assesment coupled with a good motto to live by. that's fine if you perceive me that way.

don't go tossing around insults disguised as half hearted "diagnosis", or blatantly lie to me, and i'll stay fairly mellow.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

thats what i was thinking big tuna.
    maybe a class like super vip, something ahead, but respected would be like all their science is to a T.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions