• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

nolvadex as a test booster?

F

Freak

Does anybody know whether the use of nolva between cycles can help keep test levels elevated? and would that be without sides? I fnished my cycle about 2 months ago ran a pct.. hcg for 2 weeks with nolva.. then just nolva for an additional 3 weeks. I noticed that while on pct my strength hasn't gone down at all but as soon as I was done with the nolva I noticed a slight decrease in strength.. Any suggestions? I tried gaspari's booster novedex xt which I felt was pretty effective and which is supposedly similar to the real nolva. But I figured taking the real nolvadex would be cheaper and perhaps more effective?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldnt do that. The point of using nolvadex is getting your test production back up so that you can get back to a normal horomonal state. You didnt lose anything in pct so thats great. Just keep training hard natural for a while and do another cycle when you have taken the time to let your body reset.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Very bad idea Nolva is toxic on the liver would not want to run it for anything but pct or a gyno flareup:xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If it helps gyno flareup i'd go for it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it should not be used as a compound intended to give you gains, use it for PCT only to bring back your natural test levels. trust me it won't get you bigger, but it helps you to hold on to what you have by elevating your suppressed test levels after your cycle.