• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Question on receptors ect...

G

Griffstrong

I have taken one new legal pro hormone....I am almost 21 years old and had a question i was hoping someone could help me out with. If I was to take another pro hormone, would that effect my androgen receptors or have any other negative impact on my gains if I were to maybe use gear in the future? I am aware its a big difference between the two and dont plan on taking that step right now, but I dont want to ruin myself for my future gains if i do decide to and short hand myself. Like have them not do what they normally would had i not taken any hormonal supplement already? I think youll get what im trying to say. Any input would help a lot. Thanks.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think taking a pro hormone will dimish the effects of you being on gear for the first time. What pro hormone is it?? If its somethign like havoc or a test booster i dont think it will affect your first cycle.

G

Griffstrong

I took Oxodrol-12....basically a remake of the old Superdrol. But im not sure what im gonna take next and it probably wont be for another couple months....I just dont want to mess things up for future "supplementation" ya know? Any suggestions on pro's though while we are on the topic? There is so much shit coming out now thats suppose to be better than the banned ones but from what I gather thats mostly horse shit? Anything on that?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Honestly man i dont no much about pro hormones. Im pretty much passed that point as far as me taking steroids now. When I was in highschool i took that stuff but since moved on to gear. When im off gear i usually dont really take supplements except protein or some kind of pre workout drink. Braaq, Serbduality or hypocrasy might be able to help you out more. Honestly I dont really deal with anythign like that anymore.

G

Griffstrong

And you're gains were still very significant when moving from pro hormones to gear? I never took a PH in high school....about a year and a half after actually. And dont plan on taking gear for a while but I just dont want my androgen receptors or anything like that to be fried from taking a couple PH's...

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My gains werent great only cause I did a 10 week cycle of Deca at 1 ml a week. I was nervous about taking them so I took a mild steroid like Deca (which I think is mild even though some on here will argue it isnt). So with this cycle alot of gains werent expected. Also this was all my guy could get me at the time so I just did it anyway. I have no doubt if I did a test and Eq cycle my gains would have been great being my first cycle. I dont think you got anything to worry about with the pro hormones. Also dont do what I did and do a good cycle based around test because I pretty much wasted my first cycle "supergains" that are expected.

G

Griffstrong

Damn bro. Its crazy because every beginner cycle I hear about it based off Test E or any type of test basically. You really wouldnt do that?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No I said to do that. Sorry if I didnt write it clearly but what I meant to say was to base your cycle off of Test enthanate or cypianate. Sorry the way I wrote it was confusing.

G

Griffstrong

Ok that makes a lot more sense. I figured thats what you meant but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the input brother.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah no prob. I just made a thread about prohormones and there could be some stuff in there for ya. I didnt read it all because its extremely long but if you still worried then take a look.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
G

Griffstrong

Yeah I started reading some of it but it is long as hell. It looks like its got everything on there for me. Much appreciated.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not sure what your looking for in a prohoromone as far as results. I have used superdrol, tren extreme, and ripped tabs. Superdrol was by far the best but because of blood pressure issues I will steer clear of it. From everything that I have read KiloSports Trenadrol is the best out there right now for strength gains.