• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HGH info

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i have a friend who knows nothing about steroids or anything, hes a rich boy who wants to get big and cut, and another retard took him to some guy and he bought alot of stuff off that guy, well he showed me the clenbuterol he bought and the guy gave him a bag of caffine pills(which i had taken a few of them 3 days before) i know clen is a small round white pill. thats wasnt clen. he bought a bottle of test and doesnt know what type of test it is, he bought hgh which (listen to this)came in a 10ml vial (no mixing its soposedly ready). lol. i have had real hgh(never took BTW) and its always been a kit, where one side is powder and the other is liquid pull the liquid out and mix it with the powder. now maybe i am wrong, maybe it does come ready(i honestly dont think so but i could be wrong)i would like to know if anyone has heard of anything like that?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jintropin AQ, I believe comes in a 10 ml vial. Yes for the most part people who buy HGH not from a pharmacy or even some from there does have to be mixed. Also there is a special gun that is made for the jintropin to be used in as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well that is a picture of 30 iu's, but I have a 10 ml bottle in my fridge.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the info musclejock, is that the only one that exist? and is it soposed to look like that?????

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nutropin AQ comes in a different bottle, like a vial. What is the brand on your friends GH?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all he told me its somatropin, idk man i told him to bring all his gear so i can check it out, most of its common sense if its real or not, ill let you know as soon as i see it

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More than likely it is genric, so it should have not been mixed before be bought it. Unless the guy mixied it for him.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk man, the guy sold him caffine pills instead of clenbuterol so im not gonna trust it just yet, this kid doesnt know anything, he just bought random shit cause he thought he was gonna get big, hes fat

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea man, check it out.
if its for real, good deal.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea man i love the way that 30 iu vial looks like, its way too cute to even use, it almost looks like a alcoholic drink or something lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk man, the guy sold him caffine pills instead of clenbuterol

sounds like that guy needs a serious ass whooping :wutyousay:

i hate people who sell fake shit :zangief: