• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Test 400 injection frequency other Q's

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just got 1 vial of test 400, it was just given to me by a friend for 20 bux. I know most users avoid test 400, so spare me on the whole deal about "well dude you should have stuck with test e and yada yada."

Im taken about .5 to .25 cc EOD to every 3 days, for about 2.5 weeks now. How often should inject test400?

Also, when i started my first injection, the next day my glute felt like it was hit by sledge hammer, it was crazy sore. So after the 4th or 5th injection, i started to get this lump on each glute. I tried injecting through the the lump and the tissue was pretty tough for the needle, so i had to push in a bit harder then usual. The next day, i didn't have that crazy soreness. Does that mean anything?

And another thing, I have 1 vial of masteron and tren ace. Would mixing any one of these with test 400 make the injection less sore.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The soreness depends on who and how they made the product. The BA is what makes it hurt like a son of a bitch. Sometimes your body will start to get used to it and the swelling isn't as bad and/or it won't hurt as much. If its still a hard lump in the muscle don't inject there. You can risk getting thick scare tissue then you won't like comes with it. You can inject the Test like you are now. Thats how I would if I would ever do it. Its tough to time it since the different esters. And mixing to reduce pain depends on how concentrated the other compounds are and who and how they were made. Most of the time it would reduce the pain.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can add in injectable B-12 I have read that it can reduce the pain. Also try warming the oil up before injecting it. As for the lump make sure after you inject to massage it in and you could also use a heating pad on the area.

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thx for the responses, but theres still more that I need to know:

How often should test 400 be taken?

Would mixing test 400 with Masteron or Tren Ace reduce pain? If so, which which one?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No reason to use Masteron unless your getting ready for a comp. Also use liquid B-12 or warm up the oil before injecting it. Everyone has their own opinions on when to inject test. Which we all know that we are looking to keep blood levels stable, in order to keep estrogen sides down. What mg are you looking to run a week? I would say every third day or eod just as your doing.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thx for the responses, but theres still more that I need to know:

How often should test 400 be taken?

Would mixing test 400 with Masteron or Tren Ace reduce pain? If so, which which one?

Read my post above, its all up to you. There are no in stone ways of taking any of this. Your doing the right thing with about every 3rd day at .5cc if you want 400mgs. Personally I would take .75 cc ever 3rd day but thats me.

As for reducing pain, it depends on your product. If its high in BA then it won't reduce pain. I can't tell you for sure unless its straight from a pharmacy. See what I'm saying? No way to tell with underground labs.

Also if you get b-12 or B complex make sure its oil form. If you get the water based form like I have then it will separate in the syringe and not be as effective in cutting the pain. Warming the oil really does help like mentioned above. You don't have to force the injection as much and thus less trauma to the surrounding tissue.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Read my post above, its all up to you. There are no in stone ways of taking any of this. Your doing the right thing with about every 3rd day at .5cc if you want 400mgs. Personally I would take .75 cc ever 3rd day but thats me.

Same here its better for the blood levels.

C

clinton

the pain is due to the high concentrations of BA to keep the test from crashing. you can either mix with other long estered steroids or simply add in some sterile oil. grapeseed or cottonseed are good to go.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the pain is due to the high concentrations of BA to keep the test from crashing. you can either mix with other long estered steroids or simply add in some sterile oil. grapeseed or cottonseed are good to go.

Ya, If you pick up some oil, just make sure you run it through a whatman filter. Its worth the extra $2 and time you will spend to make sure its clean.