• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Project Origin (Beginning 2 parts)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The sequel to the first F.E.A.R. game,
First part is very creepy, even i got a little spooked..

part 1

part 2 (good part :) )

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lmao, first part at 8:24

LMAO again partt 2 at 2:23!!!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I played all the expansions. The superior game is the original one, it's amazing. Come with a great AI and really cool gameplay. The expansion was... more of the same, which was a shame, but the last stage (in the hospital) was a fucking masterpiece, I genuinely got scared out of my mind. The nurses... oh god the fucking nurses. And the jail... I had nightmares about that shit. Far better than Doom 3

The last expansion is just shit. Same shit, different name (Perseus Mandate in this case) and not even redeemable by a scary stage, part or even sequence in the game.

I hope that this game is better, comes with new elements (not just the same SLOOOOOW MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) and adds more into the storyline, unlike the expansions.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, you may enjoy this :3

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36136.html

EDIT:

More info about the game. Thanks to fucking heaven they are not supporting the sequels, the only true cannon will be the first game, which brings a tear of joy into my cold soviet heart.

The only thing I don't like that you don't play as the point man anymore, instead you are a Delta force dude, guess again, with the same time slowing ability =(
Supposedly they made him that way with the surgery shown in the vids. Meh... I just hope it's a good game :3

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I played all the expansions. The superior game is the original one, it's amazing. Come with a great AI and really cool gameplay. The expansion was... more of the same, which was a shame, but the last stage (in the hospital) was a fucking masterpiece, I genuinely got scared out of my mind. The nurses... oh god the fucking nurses. And the jail... I had nightmares about that shit. Far better than Doom 3

The last expansion is just shit. Same shit, different name (Perseus Mandate in this case) and not even redeemable by a scary stage, part or even sequence in the game.

I hope that this game is better, comes with new elements (not just the same SLOOOOOW MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) and adds more into the storyline, unlike the expansions.

Yea... it was way scarier than D3.
everytime Alma appeared i just freaked.
the screeching noises just added to the horrific atmosphere
its kool that this time around you can use the mech-suits

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea... it was way scarier than D3.
everytime Alma appeared i just freaked.
the screeching noises just added to the horrific atmosphere
its kool that this time around you can use the mech-suits

Fuck yeah, also... I know you probably already saw all this vids. But maybe not :3

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5453.html

That's a list with every vid available about the game. Sorry if you already saw those !

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didnt see the school one yet
thanks man!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks awesome, graphics still look good considering how old the engine is :)

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks awesome, graphics still look good considering how old the engine is :)

Supposedly they upgraded the engine to allow for more textures, open game design and many many more interesting thing. Especially you can notice there is more gore and blood, which is FAP FAP FAP to me.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Supposedly they upgraded the engine to allow for more textures, open game design and many many more interesting thing. Especially you can notice there is more gore and blood, which is FAP FAP FAP to me.

Yea, didn't really notice lol
makes sense, Since we have graphic cards over 512mb now
more textures FTW, its kool that its gonna be for PS3,360 but
i dont own any.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just heart off G4 time on day 3 of E3 lol, that its coming out on Halloween.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if u like fear, u prob. like condemned even better :)

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if u like fear, u prob. like condemned even better :)

Yeah I downloaded Condemned the day I replied to this thread, because they are both made by Monolith and WB games. Thing is... After playing FEAR, Condemned has yet to scare me, and I am pretty advanced in the plot already.

For now, FEAR > Condemned.

I've heard Condemned 2 is superior though.