• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Wolfenstein 2 (2008)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
for the fans of this game, i really enjoyed the fist one, one of my fav games :tiphat:

Activision has released the first trailer and screenshots from Wolfenstein, showcasing the latest game in the works at id Software for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. Set within a near-fictional, historical WWII setting, players take on the role of the heroic OSA agent BJ Blazkowicz as they are thrust into the unknown and unexpected to battle against combat troops, otherworldly forces, and the dark science created by a supernatural Nazi force hell-bent on world domination. Players investigate the powers of a dark parallel dimension, join with resistance forces, and employ an arsenal of conventional and otherworldly weapons in attempts to annihilate the Nazi war machine. Wolfenstein provides gamers with an assortment of interlinked missions that drive an intense, story-driven combat experience; while the Wolfenstein multiplayer experience continues the world-renowned tradition of class-based team objective gameplay with a full arsenal of conventional and supernatural weapons for addictive online warfare.

http://www.gamershell.com/news_55384.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCItU0_J53A

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wouldn't this be Wolfenstein 3?

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you are referring to RTWC: Enemy Territory, no, because it was an expansion of RTWC game

I'm not. There was the original Wolfenstein back in the 90's and then RTWC came out.

Wolf3d_pc-1.png

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I'm not. There was the original Wolfenstein back in the 90's and then RTWC came out.

well i know that game, i used to play it in school :D

wikipedia says that RTWC is a sequel to the early, first-person shooter, Wolfenstein 3D... but the name of this sequel didn't change to Wolfenstein 2 for example :dunnodude:, so you're right with this 2008 game would be the 3rd of the series
..really don't know what the game name will be, i think RTWC 2008 is the right one :keke:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DISAPPOINTED

1:next gen weapons SUCKS, lasers belong to Star wars :disgust:
2:this is a quake wars: enemy territory rip off I SMELL
3: (PERSONAL OPINION) I WANT RTCW: ENEMY TERRITORY 2 !_!, just like the original but with better graphics

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tides of war was the best shooter ive ever played.
hope they keep the online the same as that, loved that game :methman:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Too fast paced, its gonna be all blah..
i still love the old Wolfenstein and RTCW.
hey, i got Wolfenstein 3d in the old big box next to me
with floppies...

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmmm... ID should stay with Quake and Doom. Also, they should continue the story from the first Quake, because that game was fucking evil and scary... unlike the rest of the series.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmmm... ID should stay with Quake and Doom. Also, they should continue the story from the first Quake, because that game was fucking evil and scary... unlike the rest of the series.

Quake 1 was awesome for sure, the sadistic knights, and the giant monsters, and the butcher grenade launchers! :hsughr:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quake 1 was awesome for sure, the sadistic knights, and the giant monsters, and the butcher grenade launchers! :hsughr:

Fuck yes, remember the blind electric white bear ? That shit was amazing.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck yes, remember the blind electric white bear ? That shit was amazing.

yea lol, it would wave its arms and shoot lightning
man.... now im pumped to play some Quake 1 llol

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never heard of it but looks pretty sweet.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its all about the online play for wolf

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really can get fucking pumped with RTCW enemy territory intro music :spy: