Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Big04pimpin's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by psu2009 View Post
    SERBMARKO.... I am still up in the air about what to take during my PCT, I may just take Nolvadex. What do you recommend as the dosage per day? Do I start it IMMEDIATELY after my cycle? I would like to purchase it at the following place, but I'm confused about the syringe, I thought Nolvadex was an oral http://www.ar-r.com/shop/product_inf...products_id=43
    THe syringe is a oral syringe so you can measure it out to exactly what you need for your dosage.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I would much rather take orals, any suggestions of where to get legit Nolvadex orals? And like I asked before, should I take it RIGHT AFTER my cycle ends or do I wait a certain amount of time for whatever reason????

I would much rather take orals, any suggestions of where to get legit Nolvadex orals? And like I asked before, should I take it RIGHT AFTER my cycle ends or do I wait a certain amount of time for whatever reason????
    Since your taking test i would wait a week after your cycle to take it. Many people say to take it directly after yoru cycle but if your taking test it will still be in your system after your last injection for another 10 days or so. After that 10 days I would start the nolvadex or else you would be counteracting your last injection if you do it directly after. As for the dosages take anywhere from 20-30mgs a day for 3-4 weeks. As for giving you a website to find legit nolvadex im sorry but we cant do that because it is against the posting rules. The only place that I really no thats not posting is the Cemstore which I think you already know about. Even if it uses a syringe its still oral its jut in liquid form instead of pill form. I would just go with the Nolva from cemstore because its a good product and you cnat be too picky when trying to get gear.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Big04pimpin's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The website with the oral syringe is still oral hence ORAL SYRINGE. Its just included so you put the right amount in it.

As for when to start PCT. It depends on how much and how long with what your taking. This is where science comes in. There are PCT calculators out there where you can enter what, when, and how much you are taking and it spits out the number of days to wait to start taking your PCT. Most long esters will be around 14 to 21 days after your last injection depending on frequency and dosage amount.

Hit up google and you can find one easy.

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

my apologies, I was unaware of that rule. I didn't know about asking for places to get gear and stuff like that, my bad. Sorry then for posting that link, I'm not even sure if that's allowed. ANYWAY, I am more confused/intimidated by oral syringes than tablets I guess. I just have NO CLUE how to take/use oral syringes and nolvadex in that form. Could anyone explain, I understand the dosage and why they give you a syringe but where and how I'm not at all familiar with...

my apologies, I was unaware of that rule. I didn't know about asking for places to get gear and stuff like that, my bad. Sorry then for posting that link, I'm not even sure if that's allowed. ANYWAY, I am more confused/intimidated by oral syringes than tablets I guess. I just have NO CLUE how to take/use oral syringes and nolvadex in that form. Could anyone explain, I understand the dosage and why they give you a syringe but where and how I'm not at all familiar with...
    Dont worry I dont think you posted anything.

As for the oral nolvadex. You can take it with water or really any other liquid to wash it down, just squirt the dosage in your mouth and wash it down withe something. Personally I recommend juice because it will hide the taste. I also read an article that grapefruit juice helps the effectiveness of an oral steroid just something to note for the future.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bambam55's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

good to see you have been lifting longer than 4 months, sorry I was confused about that. I think this cycle will work out good for you. With your wrestling background if you take in even a small excess of calories you should be able to add some weight easily. Good luck bro.

Tony is right about the grapefruit juice it makes any oral perscription type drug more effective, I believe tech or IS had said something about this before.

"Playing Linebacker is as close as you get to being a modern day Gladiator"- Bill Romanowski

Quote Originally Posted by bambam55 View Post
    good to see you have been lifting longer than 4 months, sorry I was confused about that. I think this cycle will work out good for you. With your wrestling background if you take in even a small excess of calories you should be able to add some weight easily. Good luck bro.

Tony is right about the grapefruit juice it makes any oral perscription type drug more effective, I believe tech or IS had said something about this before.
    Hey Bambam in your thread I just wanted to say I wasnt trying to be an asshole or anything I was just trying to help you out. Dont no if you saw it in there.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

yeah no prob bro, I appreciate getting different opinons. I've been casually studying steroids in my free time for the past year or so and I know I still have more to learn before using. Knowledge is power, so I'm on a constant search for more knowledge

yeah no prob bro, I appreciate getting different opinons. I've been casually studying steroids in my free time for the past year or so and I know I still have more to learn before using. Knowledge is power, so I'm on a constant search for more knowledge
    Well if you want more knowledge than go here. I dont no if you saw this but its the ebook of anabolics 06. Just download it and its full of info on pretty much every steroid as well as pics on fake ones. Its three parts so get them all and you should have everything you need.

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthrea...ooks-6568.html

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation theweapon's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^^^^^^ great friggin book!! ive learned alot from it!!

Quote Originally Posted by theweapon View Post
    ^^^^^^^ great friggin book!! ive learned alot from it!!
    Do you actually own it?

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tonyk212000 View Post
    Well if you want more knowledge than go here. I dont no if you saw this but its the ebook of anabolics 06. Just download it and its full of info on pretty much every steroid as well as pics on fake ones. Its three parts so get them all and you should have everything you need.

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthrea...ooks-6568.html
    Ahmen brother the last time I saw that thread no one had the link for anabolics. I'm downloading as we speak

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation theweapon's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tonyk212000 View Post
    Do you actually own it?
    i borrowed it from a friend i know but i d/led the ebook version, its annoying if you scroll down too fast you miss a page lol

Ahmen brother the last time I saw that thread no one had the link for anabolics. I'm downloading as we speak
    Your welcome dude that book is awesome. I got all three parts on my desktop and read it daily.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

collapse Posting Permissions