• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

gaspari plasma jet

team flex

team flex

i just started to take plasma jet has any one else taken it before.. any feed back would be greatly appreciated.. and any stacking suggestions too ...

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just started to take plasma jet has any one else taken it before.. any feed back would be greatly appreciated.. and any stacking suggestions too ...
give up!! your never gonna be like your brother!! and joses my best friend!! not yours!! give up on life!! lmao i love you man, see you monday hope this crap works for ya...............

:jerkoff1:not. lmao j/king

team flex

team flex

your a fucking cock sucker did i ever tell you that....lmao and you can have jose...fuck dude people are going to think wer fags or something..lol

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that wouldnt be an understatment for you i guess, homo

team flex

team flex

idk about that...you and me know that the only homo is jose and wtf your not helping me out with this thread ass...lol

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw a huge stand with Plasma jet at Maxmuscle here in town
sounds pretty kool.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I have not tried it yet but heard mostly good things about it:xyxthumbs:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hows it working? that shit is pretty expensive

team flex

team flex

hows it working? that shit is pretty expensive
its working pretty good i mean i get really good pumps but the thing is that im also stacking it with the new version of no shotgun so both put together are doing thier job...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just got a box of that shit today, lets see if it works!!...........

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude this shit gave me a wicked chubby for the whole 2 hours before i went to train, first day was alright we will see tomorrow how it goes!!!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dridz it gives me a boner the whole 2 hours before my workout, my pumps are tight and its not like that bloated pump, my biceo peak looks bigger and everything, this is something i would suggest to take before a contest the pump is soposed to last up to 8 hours lol

the only thing that i have to ask that maybe someone can help me with, it says to take the serving 2 hours before working out, can i eat inbetween the 2 hours and wait till my stomach is empty again and take NO-shotgun or should i stay on an empty stomach for 2 hours???????????

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ instead of Plasmajet

PLASMA BONERRRR

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just choked on one of these bastards....................................:shootme:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dridz it gives me a boner the whole 2 hours before my workout, my pumps are tight and its not like that bloated pump, my biceo peak looks bigger and everything, this is something i would suggest to take before a contest the pump is soposed to last up to 8 hours lol

the only thing that i have to ask that maybe someone can help me with, it says to take the serving 2 hours before working out, can i eat inbetween the 2 hours and wait till my stomach is empty again and take NO-shotgun or should i stay on an empty stomach for 2 hours???????????

I'm going to buy a box of this stuff soon, my friend said he didn't eat and it worked fine. But I want to eat between:disgust:

Anyone?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude thats 2 hours without food!! lol i cant!!! not only 2 hours but then the time you have training too

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

the only thing that i have to ask that maybe someone can help me with, it says to take the serving 2 hours before working out, can i eat inbetween the 2 hours and wait till my stomach is empty again and take NO-shotgun or should i stay on an empty stomach for 2 hours???????????[/

ahhaha mega boner :keke:

yeah take the one serving 2 hours before training
example
1pm - finish eating
2pm - 1 serving of plasma jet
3pm - finish eating pre workout meal
4pm - 4:30pm : scoop no shotgun
wait 30 minutes and train

something like that, but atleast give yourself 1 hour after eating for the food to digest then take 1 serving of plasma jet then wait another 1 hour for the plasma jet to digest into your body cleanly on its own. then have your preworkout meal, wait another 1 hour and then take your pre workout supplement, i hope this helps and is understandable :keke:

even tho i havent taken plasma jet before, u dont wanna starve yourself just to rely on the supplements.
let me know.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im thinking some small tho, like oatmeal or something, but if i take it with food it wont kill the whole purpose odf the NO right?