• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Andrei Arlovski DEF Ben Rothwell

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heavyweights: Andrei Arlovski (13-5) def. Ben Rothwell (29-6)
How: Knockout at 1:13 of the third round
Key moments: The Andrei Arlovski that disappeared in a 2006 loss to Tim Sylvia returned with one of the most exciting heavyweight bouts in recent memory, as he knocked off the one-time IFL top heavyweight. The second round was one of the most thrilling of the year. Arlovski had Rothwell in trouble, but then, after escaping a heel hook, Rothwell was on top and did damage for much of the round, but Arlovski finished strong after a controversial stand-up. In round three, Arlovski took over, unloading with more than a dozen punches and two hard knees before finishing the 6-foot-5, 264-pounder.
Analysis: Arlovski, who has been training boxing with Freddie Roach, showed the aggression and sharpness that made him the former UFC heavyweight champion a star in 2005-06. Rothwell showed tremendous toughness in withstanding several barrages but simply couldn’t match the smaller man’s speed and punching accuracy, as well as his strong lower body attack.

HammerZC

HammerZC

Affliction was one of the best card I've ever seen since I started watching MMA in 05/06, Sick card!!!

No glass jaw for Big Ben, he got hit hard many times. Not really a big win for AA, but still a good win.