• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fatality's log of no remorse, regret or pain.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I basically had chosen to take a two month break without thinking of hitting the weights. But over my Florida vacation, I was getting these thoughts of hitting the gym again, but this time, it literally gave me adrenaline rushes and withdrawals. So, in short, today was my first day back at the gym. The weight was little harder than I thought; even though I knew I lost a majority of my strength. So here was my routine today.

Barbell Bench Press 2 x 8
Squats 3 x 8
Barbell Press 2 x 8
Chins 3 x 8
Dips 2 x 8
Barbell Curls 2 x 8
Calf Raises 2 x 8
Sit ups 2 x 10

The weights were fairly low, due in part because I haven't hit the gym for so long. I'll also be posting up pictures as well so I can monitor my progress. As you can see it's a fullbody routine, repeated 3 times a week. I'll post up the alternate one so I'll have A and B routines a certain number of times each week to switch it up. I'm also asking for someone to delete the other threads of my log because those are old and just disgusting. Thanks!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Nice to see you back in the gym Fatality! good luck with it, and lookin forward to your pics

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Skeptic! And yeah, I'll get those pictures up ASAP.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome dude!, definitely glad to see you in the logs!!!
PICS ftw!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Welcome back bro, good luck with the training and i'm looking forward to them pics.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
you are back :D, welcome bro, i think that those 2 months without training were hard as hell :keke:, looking forward to your new log buddy :2:

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

looks like a solid full body
post up the weights too while you are at it
and tell us how the creatine works out for you

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alright, sure can do, and pictures Arcane, will be up today! I promise my life on it. And the weights will also be up, a little sissy right now, but once I get up to par like I was before, no one will be laughing again! *** Edit, sorry to bump it, I just want to keep this thing active, and since I'll be adding pictures soon, I might as well post something here.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I basically had chosen to take a two month break without thinking of hitting the weights. But over my Florida vacation, I was getting these thoughts of hitting the gym again, but this time, it literally gave me adrenaline rushes and withdrawals. So, in short, today was my first day back at the gym. The weight was little harder than I thought; even though I knew I lost a majority of my strength. So here was my routine today.

Barbell Bench Press 2 x 8
Squats 3 x 8
Barbell Press 2 x 8
Chins 3 x 8
Dips 2 x 8
Barbell Curls 2 x 8
Calf Raises 2 x 8
Sit ups 2 x 10

The weights were fairly low, due in part because I haven't hit the gym for so long. I'll also be posting up pictures as well so I can monitor my progress. As you can see it's a fullbody routine, repeated 3 times a week. I'll post up the alternate one so I'll have A and B routines a certain number of times each week to switch it up. I'm also asking for someone to delete the other threads of my log because those are old and just disgusting. Thanks!

some great work bro :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff