The Biggest Loser Mecca Edition- Dridderz wins - Page 23
Your first visit?
Register

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    I seriously put alot of effort into helping max and got a TREMENDOUS amount of shit for it and what happened he started looking better than before and then screwed me over. I mad :angrydude:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Maxmonzter's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

yeh sorry about that but the thing is i shouldnt have gone on it in the first place

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation theweapon's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

you get bashed because of things like this.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmonzter View Post
    sure i could, but then i would just get bashed like always
    but the thing is max, you brought it all on to yourself, you have no one to blame but yourself if people bash on you.
    you just gotta deal with it and hope intime the subject gets moved on.

[OCT 08,FEB 09|MOTM] DriDDeRz
    [2008 MOTY|2nd]

My Inbox is always open for Questions & help regarding anything

yeh sorry about that but the thing is i shouldnt have gone on it in the first place
    Why? You have absolutely no reason as to why you shouldn't be on it.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

maybe true max, you shouldn't of gone on the Palumbo diet in the first place,
    some say we saw results while you were on it. but then that might of been coming from somewhere else, because you werent telling us the truth, with what you were really doing, what you were really taking and what diet you were really on and then when it all came crushing down on yourself, you started to come clean and telling us your secrets that you were hiding while trying to diet, but it was all to late and people just had enough of being lied to and lead on over and over again with such bullshit, sparing their own time to help you in order for you to reach what your "goals" were/ are.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

yep im the fucking idot and i wont post pics for the next 8 weeks

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

does need to end like that dude, dont act like your 10, when someone confronts you face it like a man, dont just say "ok i wont post any pics for the next 8 weeks" cause thats not what we are saying, c'mon man act your age.

i was gonna post replies in that thread.... then i realised i was banned

lulz

She really looks like someone set her face on fire and put it out with a bike chain.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyk212000 View Post
    Why? You have absolutely no reason as to why you shouldn't be on it.
    i know now the hard way that changing diets affects your body and just sets you back. i was getting results with carbs so that works and i can use carbs

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by theweapon View Post
    does need to end like that dude, dont act like your 10, when someone confronts you face it like a man, dont just say "ok i wont post any pics for the next 8 weeks" cause thats not what we are saying, c'mon man act your age.
    i dont see the point posting another set of pics when i get the same responses, aka your chest is weak and you should quit and stupid shit like that

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

But when it all got to tough and things got really hard, you just gave up and moved onto adifferent diet and then did it again and again when each diet got to tough and hard.

Dieting for a bodybuilding show isnt ment to be easy,
    only afew % of people actualy take the step and diet for a show,

do you think when i was dieting it was easy? heck no
    i admit i had trouble with myself, i ran into feeling depressed alot, moody, happy, sad, anrgy, low energy, then try having all those mood swings hit you every 10 minutes each day sometimes.
    pushing yourself to the limit each and every day when dieting. sometimes i had to keep myself happy and my mind busy so i wouldnt go crazy.
    then the question is?
    Is it all worth it, dieting for 11 weeks just for that 20 minutes on stage?
    Yes, f*cken hell yes it is!!! because the feeling you get being up on stage is unbelievable that you just can't put words together for it

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

i know that dieting is all about its my second week of pure dieting and cardio everyday. ive half ass it b4 but i know i can do it and im doing it and i say it again i wont post pics for the next 8 weeks, but creator gets em every week so just ask him if you wanna know how i look!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

i dont see the point posting another set of pics when i get the same responses, aka your chest is weak and you should quit and stupid shit like that
    take a stroll into my pre contest log and browse around max, you will notice i recieved comments such like;
    "You need more upper chest"
    "You seem to look really flat"
    "You need more back width and mass"

etc
    i didnt take any of it to the heart but used it as fuel to keep dieting hard and to use it for when i tart bulking up again

thats what bodybuilding is max, people are going to diss you here and there with your body parts and only way to fix it, is to work on those weak body parts and show the improvements

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

your acting kinda childish, im done here. good day!!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by DriDDeRz View Post
    take a stroll into my pre contest log and browse around max, you will notice i recieved comments such like;
    "You need more upper chest"
    "You seem to look really flat"
    "You need more back width and mass"

etc
    i didnt take any of it to the heart but used it as fuel to keep dieting hard and to use it for when i tart bulking up again

thats what bodybuilding is max, people are going to diss you here and there with your body parts and only way to fix it, is to work on those weak body parts and show the improvements
    ive gotten enough tough love so ive had enough of it, but i am gonna improve on conditioning and since im not doing so well this far out i think ill give this show a miss and do rather that other show in my peak conditoning

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Max,
    you really need to sit yourself down, and think to yourself.
    Are you really up for it?
    Are you ready to start dieting?
    Am i carrying enough muscle size to show after i diet?

Because truthly max, you are all over the place, one moment your doing this and then the next moment you change your mind and doing something else an then changng your mind and doing something else.

If your dieting just to prove a point to the fellow members here, then dont
    diet because you want to diet
    diet because you want to compete for YOURSELF

Your 24 years of age correct? your still young have have heaps of time in the future to compete andstep up on stage,
    there isn't any point in trying to rush towards something if you might fail at it.
    remember bodybuilding isn't a sprint to the finish line in order to win, take your time and understand your bodybuilding and life.
    look in the mirror and ask yourself your weakpoints and then try to compare them to the others you might be up on stage against.

example: Myself in my bodybuilding show, i was 90% out massed by everyone in my line up, you wanna know how that made me feel? it made me feel like shit! and made myself realise what i really need to work out and how much mass i need to put on my frame in order to really compete on stage.
    but i dieted because i wanted to, and prove to myself i can look better then march, and i brought in adifferent package and thats what made me happy aswel,

Theres no easy path in bodybuilding even of you take AAS, you still gotta work just as hard to reach whatever goals you have set infront of yourself.

Max you dont really look like 24 or have the muscle maturity of a 24 year old.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions