• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Biggest Loser Mecca Edition- Dridderz wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First time ever on the mecca, competion on who will show up in better shape on contest day. Me and Dridderz are gonna compete in this, My contest is 19 weeks away but Dridderz is under 12 weeks away. The Judges are YOU Members of the Mecca.

-we(me and dridderz) will post pics every 2 weeks so you guys can see how we are progressing

i´m around 80kg´s and Dridderz is 75kg´s

here am i 19 weeks out and Dridderz 12 weeks out i think not sure

backdoublebicepsbq1-1.jpg

rearlatspreadsx0-1.jpg

sidechestha7-1.jpg

abscn7-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
And you are owned before the competition...you might have a chance if he breaks one or both legs..You aren't even close

P

Pain

VIP
Max, I think its time you put on some good quality muscle before doing anymore contests. Dridz has the right amount on him to do shows, you however, don't. Just go back to the drawing board and come back next year.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max, I think its time you put on some good quality muscle before doing anymore contests. Dridz has the right amount on him to do shows, you however, don't. Just go back to the drawing board and come back next year.

X2 just take a year or two off and do a nice clean bulk. I recommend trying a new training style to help spur new growth.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is hard to compare when you are both at different points in your contest prep. He is 12 weeks you are 19.... so are we going to have to wait 6 weeks after you step on stage to judge this??

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is hard to compare when you are both at different points in your contest prep. He is 12 weeks you are 19.... so are we going to have to wait 6 weeks after you step on stage to judge this??

nope more like the day after

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck !

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Dridderz looks better (especially muscle quality and development imo), sry but this is the true ... and i think that there are no chances to beat him, even if ..let's say Dridd would be a MD athlete and you a Flex(Weider) athlete :wutyousay: :D

anyway for 19 weeks out you look good Max, and better than the previous pics, good job and good luck :2:

p.s. don't give up buddy :xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Your not close to dridderz max. I think like other people have said is top have a year maybe 2 years doing a clean bulk and then preparin for a show. You need more mass max.

But anyway, if you do continue then good luck to my man :xyxthumbs:

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
It's interesting. I don't know how tall are you two, judging by these pics you are not a giant and dridderz is not a midget, so no big difference. And still he being lighter and leaner dwarfs you big time, max.

Good luck to both of you.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^^I think i remember max saying he was 5ft 11, i dunno about dridderz

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i promise the best shape ever, conditioning vise under 6%, i also think dridderz is bigger then me since he did a bulk and i didn´t, but after this contest i sure will bulk up for like a year and compete in this contest again, about my height i´m 181cm wich i think is like 5"10 or 11.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well keep good luck Max

Dridz is around 5'4 or 5'5? i think?

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, that last ab shot of Max is just hilarious for some reason.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, despite what I may think (about MAX) I will write something positive. Good luck to both competitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.