• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flex Wheeler Seminar

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Flex still has great arms, and for the best bodybuilder that should have won the Olympia, he is right, all 3 of them(Flex,Kevin,Shawn) are the greatest to not win the O (i hope Victor still have a chance to win it :)), thx for posting it here bro, but i've seen it already :D :2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Thanks for posting mate. Well yeh they were the three uncrowned Mr Olympia's but Haney, Yates and Coleman all stood in there way. If they wasn't there then they would have each had a sandow at least to their name.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:methman:
Ummmm...ok.

Good clip. Flex really has great arms even though he's more or less natural now (but hey he's a natural freak lol). I liked the beginning when Flex got frustrated when Kevin and Dave tried to pull up his sleeves. :carduforvip

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I liked the beginning when Flex got frustrated when Kevin and Dave tried to pull up his sleeves. :carduforvip

yea, it's pretty funny lol :keke: