• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

what type of insulin to use with HGH

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a buddy gave me 3 100IU vials of 70/30 insulin called NovoLog Mix 70/30, he says thats the type i should use with a HGH stack, if not i can get 100% pure insulin, what should i do?? also if you need to know the exact ingredients let me know

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:no: insulin?!.....dude your relying on drugs too much. your 19, you can go very far with just roids before you need to take the next step. i'm the same age as you man and take this sport VERY seriously and this hasn't even crossed my mind yet. do you even plan on competing?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:no: insulin?!.....dude your relying on drugs too much. your 19, you can go very far with just roids before you need to take the next step. i'm the same age as you man and take this sport VERY seriously and this hasn't even crossed my mind yet. do you even plan on competing?
yes sir, in about a year i wanna go on stage a little heavier, im just trying to find out im trying to learn as much as i can dude, these are questions in the back of my head that need to be answered, im not gonna do anything anytime soon, i want the info on what a typical stack with HGH is, and what type of insulin is the correct one

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Agree with duality. I would wait a little while to use that. Keep using gear until you start to see gains diminishing (which will be awhile) then start using hgh or insulin or both. Hold on to that insulin for awhile or sell it to make a little dough :keke:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ good advice tony

weapon i know the boat your in, you want to get as big as humanely possible as fast as humanely possible. i do too. and though you say you just want to "learn" for education's sake, i think your bluffing, i think you plan on using this. don't get offended please because i do like you, but i think your kidding us here. i'm the same age as you and managed to get to a solid 235lb before me first show without anything as extereme as this. you can too. since my show i am in shock at how well my body is just growing (i'm at 220 with bf no higher than 8%) and trust me it is tempting to want to jump on some GH and slin and just balloon up like no other, but not only is that really unhealthy it will not be solid gains. keep hitting it hard, use steroids if you wish, and keep growing. steroids can get you VERY (VERY) far before you need to take the next step.

make this a goal for youself, until you hit 250 solid pounds you can't use anything else other than gear.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As for HGH what ive read from llewleyn is on the average man 4-6 IUs a day of HGH sometimes as low as 1-2. For insulin you will need 1-2 IU's to start off with then gauge from there how much you need. Dont forget if combining the two you will need to have a higher does of insulin because HGH lowers the secretion of insulin in the body. Some people use anywhere from 20-40 IU daily of insulin (not recommended). Also when taking insulin you must eat alot of carbs or else the insulin will lower your blood sugar levels and you will go into hyperglycemia. Be careful with insulin because you can end up getting diabetes if not done right.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I completely agree with what tony and Duality have said here bud. I havent even used test yet at 22 yo and I was able to get up to 240 last year and down to more solid 225 now. I would probably be even bigger if I wasnt playing football because that cuts a good 5 months out of my year from hard training. Just take the time to use up your natural potential.

On a side note insulin is nothing to play around with and you have to do it completely correct to actually get good gains from it. Just stay away from this and focus on the basics, lift heavy and eat big.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^true that. you misuse insulin you will either become a diabetic.....or really fat. plus you can knock yourself into a diabetic coma that you won't come out of. you MUST know what your doing.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Once again agree with Duality. We are all roughly the same age I think 19 right? I have done 2 cycles I think Duality has not sure and weapon I think you have taken a few. I think my steroid and growth hormone knowledge is really good but im scared to take hgh and insulin. I would wait a couple years maybe up to 10 honestly. We are all in the same part in life and bodybuilding right now and you have two other guys yor age telling you you shouldnt so I dont think you should. I agree with Duality I like you alot too and I think you will only be hurting yourself taking insulin or HGH so soon. If you start taking hgh or insulin now you will only diminsh your future gains from steroids because your body will need the insulin and hgh because its used to it (hope I explained that right its kind of confusing and now im confused :keke: ) Also like I said before its expensive you will need well over 1000 dollars to run a good amount of hgh and insulin.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for all the advice guys, duality when i do go that way, i would like to know what im really doing, thats why i wanna know what type of insulin its soposed to be, i know a bit of HGH and insulin and shit, but i wanna have my shit down pack so when i do decide to do it i do it right.

bambam i am gonna continue with the basics, and you on a cycle are going to look crazy, i envy you!!! its so hard for me to gain weight, i look bigger and more defined but the weight doesnt move, (tony) thats why i eat everything in sight if i eat clean i will never gain lol

tony i understood what you posted(good shit BTW)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Once again agree with Duality. We are all roughly the same age I think 19 right? I have done 2 cycles I think Duality has not sure and weapon I think you have taken a few. I think my steroid and growth hormone knowledge is really good but im scared to take hgh and insulin. I would wait a couple years maybe up to 10 honestly. We are all in the same part in life and bodybuilding right now and you have two other guys yor age telling you you shouldnt so I dont think you should. I agree with Duality I like you alot too and I think you will only be hurting yourself taking insulin or HGH so soon. If you start taking hgh or insulin now you will only diminsh your future gains from steroids because your body will need the insulin and hgh because its used to it (hope I explained that right its kind of confusing and now im confused :keke: ) Also like I said before its expensive you will need well over 1000 dollars to run a good amount of hgh and insulin.
how are you 19 and are about to graduate college??

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk i think i read wrong or read someone elses post my mistake

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tony i understood what you posted(good shit BTW)

Glad you liked it. Just wanted to make sure that you know of all the other variables that go with it and the dosages are so spread out that its hard to judge.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was probably it you said you were gonna start soon or something

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats dude, hey how long more or less should a cycle like this be for?? i haerd for a good 6 months???

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats dude, hey how long more or less should a cycle like this be for?? i haerd for a good 6 months???

From what I have read when taking it with steroids do somewhere from 8-12 weeks of it.

Here is something I found online about time periods.

Since there are many factors to consider when anticipating results from HGH therapy (such as one's age, unique metabolism, exercise frequency, dietary habits, current health status, etc.), it is difficult to establish exact time frames as to when all persons will recognize results. In view of this, the expected timeframe for each person will vary. Some general guidelines would be 2 to 4 weeks for improvement in overall well-being, with many more benefits beginning to be realized near the 3 month point. By 6 months, a significant degree of cellular transformation should be occurring and many specific benefits should be recognized. The process of cellular transformation does take a reasonable period of time. To expect instant results is unrealistic, however, if you believe in our products and take them faithfully as thousands of our loyal and satisfied customers have done, then you too, can be successful in your desire to look younger, feel better, and have more energy to live your life.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
to be honest dude I think your in great shape for your age. Your very strong. I think you should just focus eating and getting big, the best way to do that is with heavy compound lifts. Focus in on those and in a year or so you'll def be where you want to be.