• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Antonio Margarito Defeats Miguel Cotto!!!!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Antonio Margarito KO's the infamous undefeated welterweight titleholder Miguel Cotto in the 11th round!!!!!

Records were:
Cotto (32-0, 26 KOs)
Margarito (36-5, 26 KOs)

It was an all around sick fight, Cotto was very sharp and very impressive...Margarito was defiantly outclassed by Cotto but "stalked" Cotto the entire night and just ate everything Cotto threw at him and dished out punishment every single round non-stop....Margarito tore into Cotto in the 11th round by first forcing Cotto to take a knee becuz of a flurry of Margarito punches that crushed Cotto and then Cotto took a second knee and told the referee he had enough and his corner also threw in the towel

It was a sick sick sick fight and i would have to say that Margarito is a complete freak, i've never seen ne1 take as much punishment as he did the entire fight and not be fazed by the brutal punches Cotto was dishing out...he would just eat the punches and keep coming without stopping...Margarito has a ridiculous "beard" and an amazing amount of stamina condiering that he did not stop chasing after Cotto at any point and/or time in the fight

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm guessing no one on this forum realizes how crazy of a win this was to have Margarito defeat Cotto......:uhoh2: it turned the boxing world upside down......

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
magarito??!?!?
:49:

bajame margarito!!!! :49:

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW i was floored when i read this. Damn Cotto was in my eyes going to be the next big thing in boxing. Didnt see this coming at all. Cant believe he threw in the fucking towel. Sad to see him go out that way. Nice post Turk.....

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
didnt get to watch that fight(..?:carduindisguise)
but amazing result, watched clips and cotto looked good too. big surprise