• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ew

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So This explains Michelle McCool's push

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- In the SmackDown Divas locker room, there is a bit of resentment from some of the ladies towards reigning WWE Divas Champion Michelle McCool. Whether it's true or not, the feeling is that McCool has some power as the star of the women's division on SmackDown and that she comes across like the veteran leader even though she doesn't really have that much experience in the wrestling business. This was actually the case before McCool won the WWE Divas Championship at The Great American Bash last Sunday as the belt doesn't have anything to do with the resentment. A few weeks ago, Natalya Neidhart was reportedly upset with McCool due to a behind the scenes incident involving the two in which McCool tried to show her how to lock up correctly and how to work "WWE style," which is more about telling a story in the ring than doing a bunch of random moves. On the other hand, McCool doesn't really appear to be in the wrong, and all of this probably has more to do with the typical wrestler mentality of someone becoming a star when others think they're not as good as they themselves are, and then they come up with reasons why. Also, since McCool in involved in a real-life relationship with Undertaker, it would appear that some of the resentment and jealousy towards her is due to that. In other words, when a Diva is dating a Superstar wrestler and then gets a push, that's obviously going to get people talking.

MichelleMcCoolPicture.jpg

undertaker_mccool.jpg

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What the fuck is that beauty doing with that beast.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are all those tattoos necessary? oh and he looks sort of like branch warren a bit at first glance, but nice pic on top

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, what a douche, and a douchette.
but she is hot..

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
whats wrong with takers left knee? does that mean he isnt with his neck tatoo anymore?