• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

injectable tan?

L

lorri_01

someguys at my gym have been coming in real brown , and apparently its some kind of injectable hormone that changes skin pigment colour for a few weeks aany body know any information on this?

Zomb131

Zomb131

MTII love the stuff. Works very well. If you need help with the cycle...lmk, i'll post up mine.

L

lorri_01

theres only so much wikipedia tells you , id just like to know things like dosages, because its a hormone if youd need a pct and if youd take anything else with it. its not something im lookin to use soon because ive just been on hol but in the future hopefully, zomb whats your cycle like

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could use that shit cause i got freckely red skin even though im not irish :dunnodude: FOr some reason I cant get a tan worth a shit.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A bunch of people used it at my gym.. I don't think it looked good. They started getting these blotches all over that looked like moles. And this was not just one occurrence, this was a few people. All I can say is after the results I saw, I will stick to doing the old fashion way myself :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2-3 coats of jan tana FTW

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow thats crazy ive never heard of sumthing like this before.... Hell you learn sumthing new each day i guess.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ skin cancer FTW

huh? Sure, if you burn yourself to a crisp all the time, skin cancer is a risk. But for one seeking a tan, the sun is the most obvious candidate to provide this, or at least, it should be.

L

lorri_01

lol you have more chance of getting skin cancer if your burn to a crisp but even if you dont and you have alot of uv exposure you stand a very high chance of catching it.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol you have more chance of getting skin cancer if your burn to a crisp but even if you dont and you have alot of uv exposure you stand a very high chance of catching it.

I don't know why I bother.

Yes, being in the sun carries a skin cancer risk. But, what would you guys suggest for someone who wants a tan? Injecting something they get from who knows who?

L

lorri_01

i was merely asking information on the injectable tan not different tanning methods as ive just been on holiday and got a tan and im wanting a less risky way to get a descent shade.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
huh? Sure, if you burn yourself to a crisp all the time, skin cancer is a risk. But for one seeking a tan, the sun is the most obvious candidate to provide this, or at least, it should be.
Yeh I was being a bit melodramatic but a grain of truth to it. This varies by country and skin type but frequent long periods (I think this is meant to be classified as >15mins) in the sun can lead to skin cancer. Frequent short bouts aren't really an issue and are meant to be good to you.

Getting burnt in the sun isn't a direct cause of skin cancer but rather sun exposure (i.e. dosage of UV a&b rays). So your risk of skin cancer can actually be linked to tanning. People with good melatonin levels are at a lower risk but can still get skin cancers. We had a recent case of skin cancer in Australia from tanning beds that the cancer council was warning about (a pity it was a slightly erronous case they used). Australia has one of the highest skin cancer rates in the world (I believe California is the next highest) and we get all this shoved down our throats every summer.

Having personally had a few early spots removed (from my shiny white skin) I can quite safely say that you want to minimise your skin cancer risk as much as possible. But I'm not a fan of injectibles and wipe or spray on tans are safe and effective.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Suggested Cycles/Uses
If you look hard enough out there, you will find some weird and wonderful dosaging schedules whereby the user calculates their daily dosage by multiplying their bodyweight by a cofactor. Perhaps this approach has been adopted since this has been the method employed in the ongoing clinical studies. Typically, this type of formula would suggest a dose of 1mg of MT-II per day for someone weighing in at a mere 110lb (50kg). The cynical among us might be forgiven for thinking that these formulae are constructed by those with a personal interest in the sale of the product as I believe this to be more than necessary to achieve a great result. Indeed, there are many instances whereby users feel they have become too dark. While I have no problem with a bodyweight dosage scale in principle, I can't help thinking that it's not only unnecessary (particularly for the mathematically challenged), but also avoids the ability to gradually increase dosages from a relatively low level; something which I would advocate to assess individual tolerance levels to side effects, especially in the case of MT-II.

Clinical trials to determine efficacy of the drugs have typically used dosages up to 0.21mg/kg daily for Melanotan (16mg for a 75kg (165lb) individual), and up to 0.03mg/kg daily for Melanotan II (2.25mg for a 75kg (165lb) individual). More typically however, trials have used the dosages of 0.16mg/kg (12mg) and 0.025mg/kg (1.875mg) respectively. At this level of dosage, one such study involving Melanotan indicated the following incidences of side effects from subjects:

* Nausea 85%
* Facial Flushing 75%
* Fatigue 44%
* Vomiting 26%
* Injection site reactions 13%
* Zero incidence of erections
* No change in vital signs or haematological parameters, blood biochemistry (liver and renal function)

As is the case with any drug use, the user is ideally looking to minimise unwanted side effects, whilst still achieving an acceptable outcome. With this in mind, I would suggest that a tapering up of dosages is used in order to assess the individual's personal tolerance to the side effects.

Both MT and MT II can be used for extended periods, whereby there is an initial daily administration of perhaps 2-3 weeks or until desired level of pigmentation has been achieved, followed by a maintenance phase of two injections per week.

source - http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-melanotan.aspx

mr.freeze

mr.freeze

a nice tan with a hard on!lol

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when i first saw this thread i was like... wtf... is this for real?
:49: its the first time ive ever heard of injectable tan.

L

lorri_01

yeh n for poor people with freckley fair skin they could have a descent shade