• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Man Decapitates Fellow Bus Rider!!!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some people got some serious issues....

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
O M F G ..speechless :eek:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice to know no one helped him. Seriously I always hear shit like this an no one helps. WHo care if he has a knife be a man and try and help the person who is gettin stabbed. The guy who stabbed him has problems and so do all the people on the bus who just ran and didnt help the 19 year old who was getting murdered its ridiculous :angrydude:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
what is fucking incredible, was his calmly acting after all this, like a fucking serial psycho killer, damn this is more than a "issue" :noesskull:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice to know no one helped him. Seriously I always hear shit like this an no one helps. WHo care if he has a knife be a man and try and help the person who is gettin stabbed. The guy who stabbed him has problems and so do all the people on the bus who just ran and didnt help the 19 year old who was getting murdered its ridiculous :angrydude:

Easier said then done dude....i mean when you turn around and see a guy stabbing this kid over and over in the throat there aint much you can do. At that point as sad as it is to say the kid was probably dead...under Those circumstances there aint much if anything you can do. Why risk your own life? 3 or 4 of them kept the door shut so the maniac couldnt get off the bus till the cops arrived.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Easier said then done dude....i mean when you turn around and see a guy stabbing this kid over and over in the throat there aint much you can do.

You can tackle him and beat his ass. First of all he wasnt looking that way he was facing the back stabbing the kid so you tackle him and fuck him up. Its ridiculous and cowardly to run away why someone is getting murdered. People are just cowards and think about themselves insteado of others. If I was there I would have done something to help save the kid. I guarentee if that was someone in your family you would have done something. What is the difference it is a person and that person is getting murdered right infront of your eyes and all you do is run away? Like I said before its ridiculous and cowardly. Maybe I have a big heart but I would defenitaley risk my own health to help someone innocent.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And people are always saying how safe Canada is......

You know what's odd about Canada? Most of it's violent crime takes place OUTSIDE of it's major urban centers... Cities like Saskatoon, Regina, Halifax, etc; all have very HIGH per capita crime rates....

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
That is unbelievable, wtf!!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can tackle him and beat his ass. First of all he wasnt looking that way he was facing the back stabbing the kid so you tackle him and fuck him up. Its ridiculous and cowardly to run away why someone is getting murdered. People are just cowards and think about themselves insteado of others. If I was there I would have done something to help save the kid. I guarentee if that was someone in your family you would have done something. What is the difference it is a person and that person is getting murdered right infront of your eyes and all you do is run away? Like I said before its ridiculous and cowardly. Maybe I have a big heart but I would defenitaley risk my own health to help someone innocent.

your a hero :methman:....dude your not getting it, by the time anyone knew what was going on the kid had several jabs into his throat! say what you want but i guarantee you wouldnt have fucking done shit to a guy weilding a massive hunting knife going postal on some kid... if you seen him pull the knife facing the wrong direction and had a chance to stop the murder than ya maybe you could do something about it but to say u would tackle a dude already hacking some guy apart is bullshit.

Im just going by what i've read. Only the people on the bus know what happend...they know if there was something they could have done and guess will have to live with it, fact is we will never know exactly what took place. Point is its a sad situation you gotta feel for the innocent kid and his family. Cant believe someone could do such a crazy thing

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Still gotta disagree with you that nothign could have been done. You can say all you want that you dont think I would have done anything but I guarentee I would have. Ive seen to many videos of people online not helping someone in need and I guarentee I would have done somethign instead of running away.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And nobody helped ?

You killed my faith in the world twice in the same post.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow that was some fucked up shit.... I feel really bad for the family aswell as the victim. That man will get what he deserves in the end. Sad sad story.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's a sick, sick world we live in. nearly nothing suprises me anymore, but this really made me speechless. it's cowardly to not do something but you can't really blame them because most people would panic in a sutuation like that and try to get away.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Exactlly what I have been tryingto explain. How can you just run away when something like that happens.
Because they (and you) haven't been in that type of traumatically shocking situation before and thusly did not know how to act. There are so many variables that you're ignoring in your responses. Yes, I too would like to think that I would have acted but in no way can I saw with any certainty that I would have, nor can you.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Because they (and you) haven't been in that type of traumatically shocking situation before and thusly did not know how to act. There are so many variables that you're ignoring in your responses. Yes, I too would like to think that I would have acted but in no way can I saw with any certainty that I would have, nor can you.

Exactly :xyxthumbs:...when the initial shock wore off 3-4 of the passengers as well as the driver held the door shut, keeping the Killer trapped inside the bus till cops arrived, thus preventing further injury or death to more passengers....also the bus driver was smart enough to disable the bus preventing the whackjob from fleeing the scene. I think they did the best they could

On a side note I read today that the killer was seen eating the flesh of the victim....story gets even more bizzare

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
On a side note I read today that the killer was seen eating the flesh of the victim....story gets even more bizzare
I read said details as well but never from a reliable source. It seems the oddities afflicted by the suspect are becoming more perverse with each retelling of the incident. There's a bit of mystery to this entire thing that I find unsettling.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read said details as well but never from a reliable source. It seems the oddities afflicted by the suspect are becoming more perverse with each retelling of the incident. There's a bit of mystery to this entire thing that I find unsettling.

Ya dude....In the Calgary Sun (local Newspaper) it just said it came from police sources in Manitoba.

The suspect had his first court appearance this morning. Be interesting to hear more about the guy as it all unfolds