• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SERGIO OLIVA JR SIGNS WITH GASPARI NUTRITION

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gaspari Nutrition has signed Sergio Oliva, Jr. to an amateur athlete contract. The Myth’s son will be running with the Blue Team using our product line to help bring up his physique for the 2009 Jr. Nationals. Look for him at future Gaspari Nutrition events!

2008041902465et5-1.jpg
2008040502144rd8-1.jpg

hydro

hydro

looks great, good colouring to

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
great news, a big opportunity for him to show everyone of what is capable, and to success in bb, wish him best of luck :2:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome news !, i agree Tkd, he'll show em what its all about!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks awesome. Great wheels.

F

fitmod066

Great!! I really really like his physique compared to most bbders today!! Is it just me or does he look more naturally built than most bbders, I mean no roid gut, nice lines, a real pleasing physique!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
He looks great, Nice cuts in his legs and big forearms just like his dad. He will do well in the future

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Must be nice to have that contract. Guarentee he wouldnt have it if it wasnt for his name.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Must be nice to have that contract. Guarentee he wouldnt have it if it wasnt for his name.

I was thinking the same thing... There is nothing "special" about him other than the fact that he is the son of "The Myth" and has his same name. He does look good though, good lines, good aesthetics, and descent conditioning... but nothing special.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was thinking the same thing... There is nothing "special" about him other than the fact that he is the son of "The Myth" and has his same name. He does look good though, good lines, good aesthetics, and descent conditioning... but nothing special.

Its probably just part of their marketing to sell their products. Good luck to Sergio.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..agree 100% friends bodybuilding = marketing

D

drexel1234

yea he really doesnt deserve it since i know alotta guys who look as good if not better but for his age he is defin good but wont do much in the national level let alone the pros, just doesnt have it imo.

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

Keyword is potential. Of course there is marketing involved plus his name, but the truth is he IS special. When your father is Sergio Oliva, you can't help but to treat 'em in a different category, because you expect THAT much more from him.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow he looks like a smaller version of what his Dad used to be