Creepy creature
Your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 18 of 23

Thread: Creepy creature

  1. #1



    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #2
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,129
    very interesting read.

    strange aswel.


    [OCT 08,FEB 09|MOTM] DriDDeRz
    [2008 MOTY|2nd]


    My Inbox is always open for Questions & help regarding anything


  3. #3
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation ironheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,111



    Glory glory man united!!!


  4. #4
    Real? :dunnodude:




  5. #5
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Chesticles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,410
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatguy
    Pardon me while I go have a nightmare.



    “Unless a man undertakes more
    than he possibly can do, he will
    never do all that he can.”

    - Henry Drummond


  6. #6


  7. #7
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hypocrisy86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    15,729
    Interesting, also what chesti posted, creeepy to




  8. #8
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation theweapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,544
    thats some crazy shit, thats why i wouldnt go swimming in the beach/ocean so many wierd bizzare creatures swimming around and you cant see whats around you, im cool ill stay dry on land those fuckin things could have the ocean to them selves.




  9. #9
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation patdiddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,135
    Huh thats really strange..... Wonder if its real.


    sigpic67356 1


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Chesticles View Post
    That was an interesting read. I love hearing or readin about this stuff.




  11. #11
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Robcardu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,049
    Quote Originally Posted by theweapon View Post
    thats some crazy shit, thats why i wouldnt go swimming in the beach/ocean so many wierd bizzare creatures swimming around and you cant see whats around you, im cool ill stay dry on land those fuckin things could have the ocean to them selves.
    youre seriously fucked up in the head dude.


    you gonna get judged!!!!!!!

    sigpic67283 1


  12. #12
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Chesticles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyk212000 View Post
    That was an interesting read. I love hearing or readin about this stuff.
    Same




  13. #13
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Zigurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyk212000 View Post
    That was an interesting read. I love hearing or readin about this stuff.
    You do ?
    You can choose from this ones :3

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roanoke_Colony
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Murray_Spear
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arecibo_reply
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangany...ghter_Epidemic
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mad_Gasser_of_Mattoon
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concret...rl_Murder_Case
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peoples_Temple
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UKUSA
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MRSA
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailing_stones
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunny_Man
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedlec_Ossuary
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubbly_Creek
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Spanish_Kitchen
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bonnet_syndrome
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voynich_manuscript
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markovi...llax_denigrate
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toynbee_tiles
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_hand_syndrome
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaistos_Disc
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pykrete
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capgras_delusion
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polywater
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whole-body_transplant
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_transplant
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_J._White
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Demikhov
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guided_rat
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamster...free_ovum_test
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_immortality
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandre_Oram
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Medina
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellified_Man
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-75
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atuk
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_Curse
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cure_for_Insomnia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pripyat%2C_Ukraine
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Rail_flying_saucer
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Tofts
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanation
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Goo
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grinning_Man
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crawfordsville_monster
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulce_Base
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junko_Furuta
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Her..._%28Ontario%29
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starchild_skull
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_Devil
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parsons
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faces_of_belmez
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Parker_Ray
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_i...tion_awareness
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_panic
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mahavishnu_Orchestra
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_Footprints
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gre...m%2C_Widecombe
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bloop
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of_place_artifacts
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowpeople
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat_anomaly
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_big_cats
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatman...yptozoology%29
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greys
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackalope
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_Heeled_Jack
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owlman
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anomalous_phenomenon
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda_triangle




  14. #14
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Chesticles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,410
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
    You do ?
    You can choose from this ones :3

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roanoke_Colony
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Murray_Spear
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arecibo_reply
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangany...ghter_Epidemic
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mad_Gasser_of_Mattoon
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concret...rl_Murder_Case
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peoples_Temple
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UKUSA
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MRSA
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailing_stones
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunny_Man
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedlec_Ossuary
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubbly_Creek
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Spanish_Kitchen
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bonnet_syndrome
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voynich_manuscript
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markovi...llax_denigrate
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toynbee_tiles
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_hand_syndrome
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaistos_Disc
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pykrete
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capgras_delusion
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polywater
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whole-body_transplant
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_transplant
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_J._White
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Demikhov
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guided_rat
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamster...free_ovum_test
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_immortality
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandre_Oram
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Medina
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellified_Man
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-75
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atuk
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_Curse
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cure_for_Insomnia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pripyat%2C_Ukraine
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Rail_flying_saucer
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Tofts
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanation
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Goo
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grinning_Man
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crawfordsville_monster
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulce_Base
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junko_Furuta
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Her..._%28Ontario%29
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starchild_skull
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_Devil
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parsons
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faces_of_belmez
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Parker_Ray
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_i...tion_awareness
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_panic
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mahavishnu_Orchestra
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_Footprints
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gre...m%2C_Widecombe
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bloop
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of_place_artifacts
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowpeople
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat_anomaly
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_big_cats
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatman...yptozoology%29
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greys
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackalope
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_Heeled_Jack
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owlman
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anomalous_phenomenon
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda_triangle
    Always gotta outdo me huh?




  15. #15
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hypocrisy86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    15,729



  16. #16
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation theweapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Robcardu View Post
    youre seriously fucked up in the head dude.
    what!!? your gonna tell me you would still go swimming in the beach with shit like that in the water? you my friend are fucked in the head if you go swimming after seeing one of those things lol




  17. #17
    LIFT OR DIE bodybuilding reputation El Freako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    8,260
    It's a dead animal obviously in a state of decay, of course its not going to look normal.

    Wacko conspiracy theorists.

    They thought this was a sea monster...
    viewthreadphpactionattachmenttid2815pid9 1

    Its a decaying whale carcass.


    My log - read it f*ckers!

    My lifting vids

    There are few things graven in stone, except that you have to squat or you're a pussy.
    -Mark Rippetoe


  18. #18
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hypocrisy86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    15,729
    ^ if so it might be a dog or something...
    or a walrus baby or seal?..






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        




 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.