• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

No more Mitsuru Okabe videos

P

Pain

VIP
He is closing his site down. :tear:

To clear stock, I guess he is doing a special deal.

Dear valued customer,
Buy 1, get 1 free, buy 2, get 2 free

Thank you very much for your long time loyal supportt
MOCVIDEO will close their door forever with many complicated reasons.

Now, we have amazing store closing sale.
Please take advantage.

http://mocvideo.com/shop_close.html

Thank you very much.
Mitsuru Okabe
www.mocvideo.com

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mitsuru definitely helped put bodybuilding on the map with some cool videoes. But with that said I feel that a lot of other people would be able to do a better job, his editing (a lot of the long sequences in his movies gets boring) and general choice of music etc. kinda sucks - even though it has improved in the last couple of years.

But it still too bad he's closing down since there isn't too many guys doing videos for the sport.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mitsuru definitely helped put bodybuilding on the map with some cool videoes. But with that said I feel that a lot of other people would be able to do a better job, his editing (a lot of the long sequences in his movies gets boring) and general choice of music etc. kinda sucks - even though it has improved in the last couple of years.

But it still too bad he's closing down since there isn't too many guys doing videos for the sport.

he had a feeling in his vids i dont think nobody will be able to copy

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
It's closing down because of Ronnies retirement :spy:

Wolfdogs

Wolfdogs

SiCK should make the new bodybuilding videos :xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
darn, says its temporary closed for now.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never knew why alot of you guys loved Mitsuru. I think his production qualities were very amateurish, and as the above post said particulary his editing. In some videos the editing was terrible, and then he wants to charge $40 bucks for dvd? Hmm never seemed like a good deal to me.

B

big_duuude

Agreed.
I'd prefer someone else to take over AND get the price down.
Not much chance of the latter. :-(

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The price was a bit over the top thats for sure though his movies warent all that bad.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff