• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HATER WHERE ARE YOUR PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know if you all remember this guy. He went from like 142 to 260 all natural in like two years. Anyways if you remember correctly he was going to post some pictures on his last cut. Well where are they and I know he has been online in the past 11 hours..

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great thread...

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great thread...

Thanks for stopping by Tunen and giving your input.. You know I was just sitting around and thought.. Hmm I would like to see where this guy went to. I appreciate your concern and sarcasm. Thanks for looking out for the Mecca. Where we would be without you and all your input really makes me scared!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for stopping by Tunen and giving your input.. You know I was just sitting around and thought.. Hmm I would like to see where this guy went to. I appreciate your concern and sarcasm. Thanks for looking out for the Mecca. Where we would be without you and all your input really makes me scared!
:uhoh2:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just one of those days Weapon.. It's nothing personal Tunen..

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Why are you so bitter?

You seem like one of those people who always tries to put other peoples' results down when they are better than your own. I honestly don't get that. In my country we call that hideous phenomenon the "Jante" law; Thou shalt not think thou art better than I.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just one of those days Weapon.. It's nothing personal Tunen..

As we all know, you can say anything as long as you remember to state that "it's nothing personal" in your next post. Thank you Serb, for establishing this great rule :2:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:carduindisguise

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this thread is going nowhere fast

nothing personal.....................

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember Hater. I'm curious to see his progress pics as well, assuming he's still cutting.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have never once made a claim that I, myself is better than one member on this board. However some people i.e. Hater, and Max came to this board asking for peoples opinions and make claims about their own physique. It has been quite some time and no pictures have resurfaced of "hater". So I made a thread in hopes he would come out of hiding. As for you making claims about members results as compared to mine you have nothing to base that on.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember Hater. I'm curious to see his progress pics as well, assuming he's still cutting.

BOO YAA.. Someone else is curious as well thank and goodnight Tunen..

Nothing Personal.. LOL JK LOL JK

NO OFFENSE :cardulikesmen::xyxthumbs:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:io:

Quality tags.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think hes gonna come out and post his pics after you put him out there like this lol, i know how you feel about people like that, but he musta really pissed you off.:keke:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rockytehsexy Is my tag

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have never once made a claim that I, myself is better than one member on this board.
I said that?

However some people i.e. Hater, and Max came to this board asking for peoples opinions and make claims about their own physique.
What is your point?

It has been quite some time and no pictures have resurfaced of "hater". So I made a thread in hopes he would come out of hiding.
You honestly think that could ever work or do you just enjoy subtly putting other people down?

As for you making claims about members results as compared to mine you have nothing to base that on.
As I wrote: "Yoe seem like...". I base this on the tone in the majority of your posts.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why are you so bitter?

You seem like one of those people who always tries to put other peoples' results down when they are better than your own. I honestly don't get that. In my country we call that hideous phenomenon the "Jante" law; Thou shalt not think thou art better than I.

Right in bold is where you made your claim that my results were better than everyone else.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
delete thread?? anyone? anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.