• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Isaac Hayes dies at US Home (South Park Chef)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=612093

American funk-soul legend and Academy Award-award winning musician Isaac Hayes was found dead Sunday at his home in Memphis, Tennessee, officials said. He was 65.

The talented singer, songwriter and composer, who won the Oscar in 1972 for best original song for the theme from Shaft, was found unresponsive at his house by family members, Shelby county spokesman Steve Shular told CNN.

"Shelby county sheriff's deputies received a 911 call about 1:00 pm (1800 GMT) central time from family members. They had gone out at about noon today to a grocery store and came back and unfortunately found him unresponsive in the bedroom," he said.

Hayes was given CPR by paramedics but could not be revived.

"Family members believe at this point it is a medical condition that might have led to his death," said Shular, adding that Hayes was being treated for "a number of medical issues." He declined to elaborate further.

Hayes suffered a stroke in 2006.

He may be better known to younger fans for supplying the voice of Chef on the hit cartoon series "South Park."

R.I.P mate

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man so many deaths lately. george carlin, bernie mac, now isaac hayes. man none of them were even old. RIP.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Sad to hear such a great talent has passed. RIP.