• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

first time user

afgan-ali

afgan-ali

am 19 and am 100% sure i want to start using now, but i have no clue wut to take, how much to take, or wer to get it from and how to take it. since its my first time i prefer to take one in capsule/tablet form. am just wondering if anybody has any suggestions on how to start, or if what am asking for is even real lol i dunno am new to this and i no this is one place to get good advice, let me no thank you :carduforvip

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how long you been working out for ?
how much do you weight ?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
check out hypos havoc log, i would suggest something like havoc if you want something pill form

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think you need to do a little research. It looks like you know nothing about steroids. Ill put a thread on here an a minute once i find it.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok go to this thread and go to Ironslaves post and download the book on anabolics and READ IT!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
try the legal pro-designers steroids like Havoc first
good stuff, then work your way up the ladder

heres the ladder (lol funny word)
foods -> OTC (over the counter, supps, etc) -> pro-hormones/pro-designer steroids -> Steroids -> HGH/insulin.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good post.

I'd say wait a couple more years till your at least 21 and then consider the option again. In the mean time, keep a good diet and training regime and do a lot of research regarding the subject of anabolics.

afgan-ali

afgan-ali

thanks for the suggestions, ye like use said i have no clue about steroid at all soo those posts really helped, havoc looked like somthin that i wood prefer over anything more, when taking havoc do u need to cycle it with anything else??

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think you need to do a little research. It looks like you know nothing about steroids. Ill put a thread on here an a minute once i find it.

Good post.

I'd say wait a couple more years till your at least 21 and then consider the option again. In the mean time, keep a good diet and training regime and do a lot of research regarding the subject of anabolics.

thanks for the suggestions, ye like use said i have no clue about steroid at all soo those posts really helped, havoc looked like somthin that i wood prefer over anything more, when taking havoc do u need to cycle it with anything else??

everything i Quoted is a must, no point in jumping into something without knowing what you are putting into your body/system, like they said above, do some research for afew months / years and wait till you are 21,
research and read the E-book about anabolics that was posted, understand each side effect on the steroids and the ones you want to use and how much to use to get the best results while being able to monitor Your gains, side effects, how long and when to stop.
like they also said, training for X "amount" of years isnt enough, diet & training is a must aswel.
im not trying to come off as rude or anything but just looking out for each ones health, as ones might think its easy as swallow or inject and away you go aint as easy as it might seem. You only have 1 body and wanna get the best results out of it. talk to your family about it aswel when your going to start.
I myself havent touched any, but still am researching more and more.

as of havoc, i wish i could help if you message either, Braaq, Hypo, tweak, Big vic, they will be able to assit you more on havoc as they are only ones i know of thats done a cycle with havoc.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you know nothing about steroids than you need the take the initiative like all of us have and do some research on your own to supplant the information you get on here. you need to learn from your own research on how to cycle and what will be the best compound for you. you have a long way to go before you even think of starting a cycle. educate yourself because this is not something to play around with.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
afgan-ali

afgan-ali

if you know nothing about steroids than you need the take the initiative like all of us have and do some research on your own to supplant the information you get on here. you need to learn from your own research on how to cycle and what will be the best compound for you. you have a long way to go before you even think of starting a cycle. educate yourself because this is not something to play around with.

yeah am definately not starting any time soon until i know exactly how to go about it, but i just here to learn from people who have experience and may be able to help me:wutyousay:

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

i think you need to grow up!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Um, guys where do you pull this magical age of 21 years old? It is person dependent. It could be 19 or 24 years old. It all depends on your body and how fast it matures. Also, to the original poster, don't take anyones word for anything. Read and understand how the compounds will effect your body so you can put all the information together and can tell if its for real or if someone is telling you bull shit. You have a lot of reading ahead of you but it will be worth it if you know what your doing if your in it for the long run. The more you know, the better you can setup up your training, diet, and sleep around what your taking.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Um, guys where do you pull this magical age of 21 years old? It is person dependent. It could be 19 or 24 years old. It all depends on your body and how fast it matures. Also, to the original poster, don't take anyones word for anything. Read and understand how the compounds will effect your body so you can put all the information together and can tell if its for real or if someone is telling you bull shit. You have a lot of reading ahead of you but it will be worth it if you know what your doing if your in it for the long run. The more you know, the better you can setup up your training, diet, and sleep around what your taking.

I can only speak for myself on this one but I really don't care how old someone is; if they haven't put the research in than they shouldn't be considering a cycle at the moment.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can only speak for myself on this one but I really don't care how old someone is; if they haven't put the research in than they shouldn't be considering a cycle at the moment.

I have to agree. If they are over 18 (legal age, no longer a minor) then you are making all your decisions. Inform yourself and if you make a mistake well its all on your shoulders and no one elses.

Also educating one's self is probably the biggest part of it. You can be 30 years old and screw yourself up with these compounds or 21 y.o. and do it right.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why steroids? just use your leukic and gacik and don't forget the nitrotech hardcore and you should be good to go :xyxthumbs:

broofles

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
try the legal pro-designers steroids like Havoc first
good stuff, then work your way up the ladder

heres the ladder (lol funny word)
foods -> OTC (over the counter, supps, etc) -> pro-hormones/pro-designer steroids -> Steroids -> HGH/insulin.

Nutrition probably takes up the most of that list. Without this, the rest of the ladder falls apart.

I also wouldn't recommend Havoc first, or PS/PH's. Not only can they produce the same sides, but they all must surpass the liver. Some respond terrible to liver toxic compounds.

yeah am definately not starting any time soon until i know exactly how to go about it, but i just here to learn from people who have experience and may be able to help me:wutyousay:

Good! Glad you got that down. Most are too ignorant tor realize the dangers.

Now read. Keep reading. Ask intelligent questions. Learn the science. Come back and a post a request of a cycle.

Good luck! :tiphat:

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why even consider steroids? my advice to you is just stay healthy and natural and you will get better results than using steroids.but if you wanted to take steroids anyway make sure that you know what you are doing just for your safety.
best of luck bro.