• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Creator food log

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ah what the hell, I figure I'll throw up a food log and maybe it will help me keep better track of my calories as well.

2 whole eggs
5 egg whites
2/3 cup organic rolled oats
600 kcal

1.5 cups cottage cheese
3 rice cakes
400kcal

2 tilapia fillets
2/3 cup organic rolled oats
500kcal

1 medium chicken breast
1 sweet potato
small handful of almonds
550kcal

1 scoop of whey
.5 scoop casein
2 rice cakes
230 kcal

2 whole eggs
5 egg whites
1 rice cake
330kcal

2610 total kcal. Certainly a lower day for me as carbs were down for this particular day.

Pretty typical looking low carb day for me. Just did morning cardio here, no weights.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks pretty good all laid out.
hows dieting going bro

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks pretty good all laid out.
hows dieting going bro

Its going pretty good bro. As expected, it takes a mental and physical toll on me but all in all not too bad. Hows your dieting going?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
organic rolled oats? they sound interesting what are they?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad you put one up creator. It will be good to see what you eat so we can help you monitor your food.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its going pretty good bro. As expected, it takes a mental and physical toll on me but all in all not too bad. Hows your dieting going?

good to hear yours is going good,

mines pretty good at the moment, reaching 7 weeks out as of tomorrow, only problem im having as of lately is unabling to fall asleep well, its taking me roughly 1 hour to 2 hours to actually fall off to sleep :tear: .

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had a bit of a cheat today...2 rolls of sushi. I almost got a woody while eating them. Thought I would share :tiphat:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had a bit of a cheat today...2 rolls of sushi. I almost got a woody while eating them.

Thats an ok cheat meal. Dugdale its it all the time. I absolutely love sushi ill post a pic soon of this plate I had about a week ago it was ridiculous.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had this when I visited my GF. Only 10 bucks it was awesome. The fish on the rice is so much too. :keke:

eccd04bbc8b5-1.jpg

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
creator how tall are you?????

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^I'm 6 ft even bro. The organic rolled oats are something I get in bulk at a grocery store where I live. They are just like normal oats but are super condensed in macro-nutrients. For example, a normal serving of quaker oats is .5 cup and is about 25 grams of carbs and about 150 calories. The oats I get have the smaller serving size of 1/3 a cup and have 27 g of carbs, 8 grams of protein and about 170 calories.

I absolutely love sushi! Glad that others dont think its that bad of a cheat. I guess I just felt really bloated afterwards because of all the sodium but it was well worth it. I had a tempura roll and a spider roll and the restaurant is really nice. Took the girl out and its probably the best place to take a girl!

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creator, can you link me to those specific rolled oats? That's awesome I need something like that. Especially on a bulk I always try and eat the more maconutrient dense foods, otherwise you'll drive yourself crazy scattering for other sources and what not.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Yeah I was very happy when I discovered them. I cant find a link. I dont know if you live in the states but if you do and you have a Fred Meyer's near by, that is where I get them.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Yeah I was very happy when I discovered them. I cant find a link. I dont know if you live in the states but if you do and you have a Fred Meyer's near by, that is where I get them.

Yep I'm in the states...Jersey. Is that where you are? I've never heard of Fred Meyer's but I'll check it out. Thanks :xyxthumbs:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Nice. Every time I think of Jersey I think of that gomer on Tila Tequila's show on MTV A Shot at Love haha. Yeah I'm in Idaho.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mmm potatoes, eh? haha. I don't think I've ever seen that show to be honest :)

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thought I would throw in a little something about the supplements I am using too.

ON 100% whey
ON Casein
ON Multi
Flax
Omega Flex joint support
Scivation Xtend
Purple Wrath
L-Arginine
Just about to start MAP Arson and MAP Altered State.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting, How is the Purple wrath from controlled labs working for you?
i've seen in at our local Nutrition store, quite expensive..