Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyk212000 View Post
    Well of course I wasnt arguing that.
    .... unless of course, you have Lee Harvey Oswald magical bullets! If so, these bullets are able to go through bones, change direction in mid air, and even make the secret service stand down before firing!!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

^ interesting I love conspiracys

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation tim290280's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^ I understand IS but shooting is not hard at all everyone makes a big deal of it but it is quite simple. I have guns at my home and have shot a Desert Eagle to a Musket to a Crossbow. The first time ever shooting a crossbow I nailed the bullseye standing from 30 yards away. This was standing most people shoot crossbows lying down to help stabalize your arms. needless to say shooting isnt very hard at all expecially with a rifle with a scope no matter the distance.
    So you're saying that you could hit a very small moving target at 500 yards with an open sighted bolt action rifle and still get off several other shots with that cluster?

I remember that the head marksman of the (FBI? or was it the Marines?)tried to replicate the shooting and didn't even come close.

I've done head shots on animals that are running and it is bloody hard to do. Not saying Oswald couldn't have made the shot but it certainly wouldn't have been an easy task.

Most Helpful Member 2008
    December 2008 MOTM
    My Log - Join the Journey!
    Aussie Lift-Off

Quote Originally Posted by tim290280 View Post
    So you're saying that you could hit a very small moving target at 500 yards with an open sighted bolt action rifle and still get off several other shots with that cluster?

I remember that the head marksman of the (FBI? or was it the Marines?)tried to replicate the shooting and didn't even come close.

I've done head shots on animals that are running and it is bloody hard to do. Not saying Oswald couldn't have made the shot but it certainly wouldn't have been an easy task.
    When did i ever mention anything about the assasination. I just said shooting in general was easy. Why is that everytime I make a post you gotta try and
    pick at it and rip it apart and make a dumb argument about it.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ron Paul FTW bodybuilding reputation Tech's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ron Paul killed JFK.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    Ron Paul killed JFK.
    He is against his liberal positions as far as increasing the size and spending of government, however as you know he is a strict advocate of non violent disobedience.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

He was the best president.

Im a hardcore democrate and I like Clinton and think he was a good president even though I was a little young.

****** I dont want to get in a debate over politics.

[April|MOTM] Braaq
    sigpic72117 1

Quote Originally Posted by Braaq View Post
    You still like me :dunnodude: Did you get my PM about the pictures?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Ironslave View Post
    Ryeland, great post. Do you mean with your last sentence though, that the physics dictate that the shot could NOT have come from the back? But if so, this is correct, and is just basic conservation of momentum.

Tony,

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/the_cri...poor_shot.html
    Correct thanks for letting me know, i miss the occasional word when i type.

Peace

God Loves Bodybuilders, and everyone else for that matter.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^ I understand IS but shooting is not hard at all everyone makes a big deal of it but it is quite simple. I have guns at my home and have shot a Desert Eagle to a Musket to a Crossbow. The first time ever shooting a crossbow I nailed the bullseye standing from 30 yards away. This was standing most people shoot crossbows lying down to help stabalize your arms. needless to say shooting isnt very hard at all expecially with a rifle with a scope no matter the distance.
    Oswald didn't have a scope.

Shooting is not hard for low to medium range. When you start getting long range shooting becomes a challenge, as wind and environmental conditions take place. However the position Oswald supposedly held was not extreme range. However firing a bolt action rifle 3 times in five seconds is an accomplishment. Shooting over that kind of distance isn't the worlds biggest challenge, but getting 3 shots off, 2 of them landing potentially fatal his all in under 5 seconds is impressive.

Also if you watch the Zapruder film you will notice JFK holding his throat before the killshot hits him, he was shot in the neck first, from a different angle again. There were likely multiple shooters.

I have tonnes of info on this if anyone is interested, theories on who the shooters were, where the headshot actually came from, etc.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Ryeland View Post
    Also if you watch the Zapruder film you will notice JFK holding his throat before the killshot hits him, he was shot in the neck first, from a different angle again. There were likely multiple shooters.

I have tonnes of info on this if anyone is interested, theories on who the shooters were, where the headshot actually came from, etc.
    Sure. Start a thread on this please in this section

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

collapse Posting Permissions