Register

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    ............ bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Another thing, this will be the last respected induction thread for this year.

Please visit our forum sponsors

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

it's gonna be tough

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Us mods have been going back and forth over this one.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Q80 shouldn't even be considered, he may be "respected" but he doesn't contribute to the forum anymore. Since I have been a member I have yet to see him on. Nothing against him, but The Creator may be newer but definitely deserves it the most. Just my two cents
    The suspense is too much!

[April|MOTM] Braaq

Mecca Mod (not) bodybuilding reputation Daniel Andersson's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I agree...It should be someone currently active on the board

[MOTM] - JAN 2008
    [MOTY] - 3rd 2008

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It was a tough decision to make but we finally came to a conclusion. He may not post anymore, but when he did he was the nicest person you could ever talk to. Q80 deserves to be in this group for who is and what he did in the past on this forum and the old one. He helped form the community we have today, and for that, we thank him.

Hope you're doing ok buddy.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Congrats Q80.

Hopefully you start posting again more.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Congrats to Q80 for getting in, all the best to him and hope to see a return from him soon,

Ill just keep trying to get into the group
    thanks for the support and for my name to be on the list

[OCT 08,FEB 09|MOTM] DriDDeRz
    [2008 MOTY|2nd]

My Inbox is always open for Questions & help regarding anything

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Im not sure about this one...

[MOTM] - JAN 2008
    [MOTY] - 3rd 2008

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Andersson View Post
    Im not sure about this one...
    Are you questioning our decision? Be quite you. :carduindisguise

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

We're hoping he comes back, and posts more, and perhaps this will be incentive to do so. I think he was before your time here, DA.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation The Creator's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

hmmmmm.......Congrats to him

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Pain Just dont fully agree thats all, I think an active member is more deserving then a member that hasn't posted since mid 07, late 07

Ironslave No he wasn't, I've seen him post here since I joined October 06

[MOTM] - JAN 2008
    [MOTY] - 3rd 2008

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Dont get me wrong here, Q80 is a great member and well respected member here at musclemecca and BBD and does deserve the RESPECTED usergroup logo, but to the point of having him to be voted in to be it, is unfair to so members,
    with a total of now 8 members in the new usergroup, i think from the top of my head 2 - 4 members didnt needed to get voted in or be mentioned on the poll, and that was a good idea
    Tim, tweak, Light weight and someone else.(unless they were voted in and i didnt see)
    there was no second thought because they earned it straight away regardless of the the admins/mods taking their poll and talking about it.
    but putting Q80 in the poll with other members who are trying to earn it makes it unfair because members such as myself and others on the list dont stand a chance against Q80 which makes him the winner from the very start of this thread.

not sure if i made any sence but oh well, just my thought

[2008 MOTY|2nd]

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by DriDDeRz View Post
    Dont get me wrong here, Q80 is a great member and well respected member here at musclemecca and BBD and does deserve the RESPECTED usergroup logo, but to the point of having him to be voted in to be it, is unfair to so members,
    with a total of now 8 members in the new usergroup, i think from the top of my head 2 - 4 members didnt needed to get voted in or be mentioned on the poll, and that was a good idea
    Tim, tweak, Light weight and someone else.(unless they were voted in and i didnt see)
    there was no second thought because the earned it straight away regardless of the the admins/mods taking their poll and talking about it.
    but putting Q80 in the poll with other members who are trying to earn it makes it unfair because members such as myself and others on the list dont stand a chance against Q80 which makes him the winner from the very start of this thread.

not sure if i made any sence but oh well, just my thought
    Tweak was voted in.

Why do people not stand a chance against Q80? He was the nicest member, and biggest bodybuilding fan we've had. We hope he comes back, maybe this will light the fuse for him to do so.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

thats true ironslave, without a doubt he was great poster, always friendly and always willing to help out aswel.
    in those 3 names i mentioned, you only said tweak, which leaves tim and light weight, if those 2 were automaticly given it , dont you think Q80 should of been given it aswel at the same time with them and not have him being in the vote in list with no second thought about it.

im not trying to ruin my chances of earning to be in the new group, but just feel like i should speak out and give my thoughts

[2008 MOTY|2nd]

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation TJ's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I thought it was pretty cool of Q80 to post the videos of Branch, DJ, JJ and Melvin when they were at Oxygen Gym. I'll never forget those videos and his kick ass dance moves. Hopefully he starts posting again.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by DriDDeRz View Post
    thats true ironslave, without a doubt he was great poster, always friendly and always willing to help out aswel.
    in those 3 names i mentioned, you only said tweak, which leaves tim and light weight, if those 2 were automaticly given it , dont you think Q80 should of been given it aswel at the same time with them and not have him being in the vote in list with no second thought about it.

im not trying to ruin my chances of earning to be in the new group, but just feel like i should speak out and give my thoughts
    You're not at all bud, we always like to get feedback on ways to improve the site. (as long as it's not done in a whining and complaining manner, like some people in recent times).

Well, it was really only the past month or so where we actually gave much thought as to the "respected" group. Tim's had it from the beginning. Lightweight did as well (though he was a mod as well, originally), but we decided his contributions to the site deserved he be put into this group.

Again, it's only been the past month, maybe 2 months where we're really giving thought to the user groups. It's no secret that the VIP title was originally handed out like candy, so I can understand the resentment some current members here who aren't (yet) VIP have (ie, thinking if "so and so is a VIP, why aren't I".)

I think being more selective on these groups, VIP and especially Respected is a good thing, as we want to create the best possible bodybuilding/health/sport/general forum that we can. I think we have the leadership and core group of members to do this, but as always it helps to provide incentive for people to keep posting and contributing to the site as best they can in their own way. Those who do, and really stand out as special members will be rewarded by being given a title that means something (VIP), and in some select cases, the "respected" title. Even being mentioned for this title should be an honor, as it means you are one of the prominent members of the site.

We just want to make the VIP title mean something again, and this is a step in doing so.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions