• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pump Your Muscles With The Wii Sqweeze

P

Pain

VIP
:ughnoes:

2yoxq9k-1.jpg

The world of Exergaming has seen a lot of development lately most notably with the Wii Fit.

Now InterAction Laboratories are going to see if Isometric workouts are doable on the Wii with their new controller - the Wii Sqweeze.

This prongs of this rubber-handled device are pushed together to work your upper body. It is still in development, but InterAction already have a couple of demo games -- a bow-shooting challenge and something that is described as a 'Ball crushing game', which conjures up terrible images of workout sessions gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this has got to be one of the gayest things ever.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
next they will prolly bring out
Wii Dumbells :keke:
the game of it will to keep up with the image on the screen and speed rate :keke:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I waiting for the "Wii Wank"...
:gaygay:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i thought wii fit would be an alright ide.a...... but this is just gonna fuck it all up

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The funny thing is that I bet it actually says that on the box haha."pump up your muscles"

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is not a very WIIse idea.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont actually get how it could possibly work. is there some sort of sensors that make resistance in the handles you have to squeeze or something?? :S
n how many muscles can you work out by doing that? not many i wouldnt imagine only the biceps and forearm muscles at most