Does Clenbuterol get you "high"? Mental effects?
Your first visit?
Register

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Does Clenbuterol get you "high"? Mental effects?

I am new to the forums, and I'm not sure if this is the right section to ask this question considering that clen is not technically a steroid. But anyways, I've done boldenone, test, anvavar, winstrol, etc. but have never tried clen. I'm trying to stay away from anything that gets me "high" because I don't want to be acting weird at work.

What are the mental effects of clenbuterol? Am I going to be acting like a cokehead at work if I do it? I've heard about the physical side effects like the jitters and shaking, but I want to know about the mental effects.

I've already been doing dieting + cardio and lost a lot of weight, and I am continuing to diet and do cardio, but there's a stubborn layer of fat that will not go away, hence the clen. I've also tried other fat burning supplements like hydroxycut, etc.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation youngmusclejock's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Affects can be different for everyone! I suggest you try it on the weekend or something like that. Everyone experience side effects different than others.

MOD OF EQUALITY AND PEACE

You can bank on that! Youngmusclejock Prez 2008

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation MetalMX's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Man that stuff is horse shit! Just use some T3 since your body naturally produces that... clen isn't suppose to be used in humans and their is evidence that it causes heart cell death which is true. And it depletes taurine from your body fast! causing cramps so you know what else could cramp... your heart.

Ive played around with it in the past and sincerely regret it. Gave me killer cramps, heart beating through the roof, high bp, shaking hands. Mentally it keeps you wired and alert but not "high" in any sense like all stimulants do.

T3 is a whole lot better and will aid protein synthesis in lower doses i would go with that.

Don't Try To Blend In, When You're Born To Stand Out.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation youngmusclejock's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

T3 can be dosed safely around 25mcg's

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMX View Post
    Man that stuff is horse shit! Just use some T3 since your body naturally produces that... clen isn't suppose to be used in humans and their is evidence that it causes heart cell death which is true. And it depletes taurine from your body fast! causing cramps so you know what else could cramp... your heart.

Ive played around with it in the past and sincerely regret it. Gave me killer cramps, heart beating through the roof, high bp, shaking hands. Mentally it keeps you wired and alert but not "high" in any sense like all stimulants do.

T3 is a whole lot better and will aid protein synthesis in lower doses i would go with that.
    I agree on the clen part, however I'm not so sure about the T3 aiding in protein synthesis, if you are referring to skeletal muscle protein synthesis. Sure, if you want to look at it in the most minor levels, it could stimulate protein synthesis, however the net effect is certainly one of protein degradation. If interested, this is the best paper i've seen on the effects of thyroid hormone on skeletal muscle genetic expression.

MHC chain expression is a target.

Yu F, Degens H, Larsson L 1999 The influence of thyroid hormone on myosin isoform composition and shortening velocity of single skeletal muscle fibres with special reference to ageing and gender. Acta Physiol Scand 167:313316

To the original post, yes, clenbuterol has been shown to stimulate dopamine production, which is a highly common way people feel "high".

collapse Posting Permissions