• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

a few questions

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hi fellas

it's only alittle more than a week now until i'm moving to the US and i have a few questions.

first off, havoc. after all the havoc hype i've dicided i'll have to try a cycle. what i'm asking is what would you recommend for PCT. would this be a good choice? http://www.tsnnutrition.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4747

also should i use any kind of anti-estrogen during the cycle?

second. for those of you who order your supps online. what site do you order from? right now it's between bodybuilding.com or tsnnutrition for me but if you have other sites you recommend please tell me about them.

thanks for all answers:tiphat:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For PCT, its up to you. I know plenty of places to get the real deal and its not that hard to obtain. However, Dave Palumbo has stated that OTC and Rx Drugs work about the same so that could change someone's mind.
Using a AI during havoc isn't needed. Specially if you keep it below 40mgs a day.

I use bodybuilding.com for most of my needs because its in Florida and sometimes doesn't even take 24 hours to get to my door and prices seem most of the time fair.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

hi fellas

it's only alittle more than a week now until i'm moving to the US and i have a few questions.

first off, havoc. after all the havoc hype i've dicided i'll have to try a cycle. what i'm asking is what would you recommend for PCT. would this be a good choice? http://www.tsnnutrition.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4747

also should i use any kind of anti-estrogen during the cycle?

second. for those of you who order your supps online. what site do you order from? right now it's between bodybuilding.com or tsnnutrition for me but if you have other sites you recommend please tell me about them.

thanks for all answers:tiphat:

That would not be a good pct product as it contains a steriod 10mg of Epi/havoc. For a Havoc I would run Post Cycle Support or Stoked and run AI starting on week 3 of pct and taper down the dose.

Post Cycle Support

6 oxo

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Hopefuly Ironslave will post in this thread, Big vic had the same question about what PCT to use after havoc, and ironslave assited him with a better PCT product,
give him a PM and ask or send a PM to Vic.

Lucky bastard you are moving to the US :tear: i wanna live their aswel :tear:

www.tsnnutrition.com
www.nutraplanet.com
www.1fast400.com
www.bodybuilding.com

Bodybuilding.com will also price match aswel :tiphat:

A good pct for Havoc is Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. then start 6 oxo in week 3 of pct and taper the dose down. If at all possible have a SERM on hand. I will also give you a link to check out for pct.

Post Cycle Support

6 oxo

www.otcpct.com

G

Griffstrong

Having talked with a couple people who have been in the business a long time and broken down the Havoc compound you are good to take a quality over the counter PCT like 6oxo. And as far as websites go for ordering......bodybuilding.com baby! Cant be beaten IMO. Good luck my friend.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for all the helpfull comments guys:tiphat:

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Having talked with a couple people who have been in the business a long time and broken down the Havoc compound you are good to take a quality over the counter PCT like 6oxo. And as far as websites go for ordering......bodybuilding.com baby! Cant be beaten IMO. Good luck my friend.

6 oxo on it's own is not enough for Havoc. Havoc is a 17a methylated steriod and will cause shutdown.:xyxthumbs:

G

Griffstrong

Workingatit........I have seen where you have recommended Stoked for a PCT in previous threads is that correct? What do you think of this product?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive been on my PCT of Stoked for a week and a day or two as of now.
i see strength gains are kept. and my dryness as well.
and a helluva confidence booost!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
G

Griffstrong

^ Thanks hypo I appreciate the response and thats awesome you are keeping your strength gains. I am trying to try and get a legit reason as to why the TSN nutrition rep would think that a PCT like Stoked is THAT much better than a product 6oxo? Not that Stoked isnt a great post cycle(from what i've heard) but I dont see where there would be a big difference between the two. And the fact that its a 17a methylated "designer" steroid has nothing to do with which post cycle to use. All that means is that the compound is broken down through liver enzymes to get obsorbed. Ive taken a 17a methylated product before in Oxodrol-12(used 6oxo extremem for PCT) and nobody that has ever been on it has said that i need to find some clomid, nolva, or even use something like Stoked. If I am missing something or have something twisted here please help me out.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Workingatit........I have seen where you have recommended Stoked for a PCT in previous threads is that correct? What do you think of this product?

Stoked contains Trans-resveratrol which is a SERM like substance. It will help boost test and reduce estrogen it is also a great antioxidant. I will leave you a link on it. I would also run the 6 oxo but start that in week3 of pct and taper the dose down.

Benefits of Trans-Resveratrol

http://www.otcpct.com

G

Griffstrong

Yeah I just read that same link that you posted before. I had read that before but didnt realize it made such a difference. Sounds like it would be more effective. Thanks I appreciate the info buddy.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Yeah I just read that same link that you posted before. I had read that before but didnt realize it made such a difference. Sounds like it would be more effective. Thanks I appreciate the info buddy.

Any time bro:xyxthumbs: