• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Your Favorite Olympic Moments.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Out of all of the Olympic moments the past couple of weeks what was your favorite? I thought what Michael Phelps did was amazing but Usain Bolt, and all of the other Jamaican sprinters, really grabbed my attention. I thought it was funny when Usain kept running after the hand off in the 4x100m relay; lol, none of the guys passed Usain until about 50m into Usafa's sprint.

Last edited by a moderator:
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think in the shooting when the Russian and Georgian competitors showed great sportsmanship between each other was a great moment of the Olympics.
Also the German Weightlifter Matthias Stennier, who dedicated his gold medal to his late wife.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't go past Usain Bolt playing with everyone else in the sprints, especially the 100m final where he started celebrating with 20m to go.

The little chinese girls in the weightlifting were amazing and just looked built to lift while everyone else was battling. And the entire 85kg mens lifting, so much G&D on display.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
watching the Aussie Pole vaulter win the First mens track and field gold medal in since like... 1948?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whenever this young lady graced the TV screen...
aliciax-1.jpg

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alicia Sacramone :jerkoff1: Shawn Johnson and Nastia Luikin. I WANT THEM ALL :angrydude:

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alicia Sacramone :jerkoff1: Shawn Johnson and Nastia Luikin. I WANT THEM ALL :angrydude:

True. I was getting ticked at NBC though because they kept showing Shawn Johnson's age which made me feel like a perv.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True. I was getting ticked at NBC though because they kept showing Shawn Johnson's age which made me feel like a perv.

Its ok the younger the better :methman:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whenever this young lady graced the TV screen...
aliciax-1.jpg

Agreed... I watched everytime she is on.. I think I am going to transfer to Brown University :spy: lol

I enjoyed watching the Chinese gymnast screw up her floor exercise, and when they screwed up on vault on time... I just liked watching the cheating Chinese team screw up. When they did, they did great this Olympics. Oh and I loved how we dominated the pool and stole the show from the Aussies :carduindisguise had to throw that in there

Zviko

Zviko

Best moment was when the cuban tae kwando athlete angel matos kicked the ref for disqualifying him :bowroflarms:

Last edited by a moderator: