• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

McCain Chooses Wilford Brimley as Vice President

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
artbrimleyap-1.jpg

DAYTON, Ohio (CNN) — John McCain appears to be comfortable with the selection of his running mate, whoever that person may be.

Upon arriving in Dayton, Ohio, Thursday evening, the presumptive Republican presidential candidate was asked on the airport tarmac who he has selected for the No. 2 job.

“Wilford Brimley,” McCain deadpanned.

McCain has been very coy in responding to reporters’ questions about his vice presidential selection process, most recently remaining quiet when asked, or simply raising his thumbs in the air. The candidate’s offbeat joke about Brimley, the 73-year-old actor known for his roles in Cocoon, Our House, and diabetic health commercials, likely reflects the state of ease he is currently experiencing as the months-long search for a running mate is over.

That is, if he was joking.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God I hope he is joking :49:
I am sure he is, if he was smart he would pick Lieberman

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Do you mean Joe Lieberman?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Do you mean Joe Lieberman?

Yes :wutyousay: who else would I be talking about? That is one of his potential choices and that would be his best bet to be Obama/Biden. He would pull some Dems not happy with with Obama being the nominee, lots more moderates than he already was going to pull, and he will currently give make the Senate split down the middle with Cheney having to be the tie breaker until the election is over, etc... several things to gain. The only down side would be that he would upset his far right Republican base... but what are they going to do? Vote Democrat? No, so that is not a real issue unless it pushes them to not vote at all.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Do you think Lieberman will accept the nominee from McCain?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yeah, he would for sure.

But, I think it will be Romney to win Michigan, because somehow Michigan thinks Romney will be the best for the economy because "he's a rich dude".

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah it definetly wont let me reply

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a message to send but it wont let me send it. It lets me send these though :dunnodude:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yes he would, both are considered "moderates" on both sides and vote alike. It has been in the works as a possibility for a while now so I would assume he would know and would say yes. Pretty potent combo if you ask me.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im about to flip shit. I dont know if I can like you anymore Braaq being a republican and all.

Edit: Im flipping shit about it not letting me post. no you being a republican.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Honestly picking lieberman would hurt him. No democrat would vote for McCain because he has Lieberman. Do you really think a democrat would vote for a republican after what has happened the last 8 years. Honestly he would maybe get 2% of democrats with Lieberman as Vice President. He would lose more republican votes by picking a democrat. Also I dont think democrats would vote for someone who was once the potential VP under Al Gore who suddenly is running under a republican like McCain. Personally I think it would be an awful decision for McCain to choose Lieberman.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im about to flip shit. I dont know if I can like you anymore Braaq being a republican and all.

Edit: Im flipping shit about it not letting me post. no you being a republican.

:no: you being a Democrat :keke:
I am not a staunch Republican, I am not a neo-con far right religious nut. I am very moderate and liberal on many things like social issues, but I am an old fashioned conservative like Ron Paul especially fiscally.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Braaq me and you might have to throw down lol

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Ill come at you with the crazy fists.