• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Victor Martinez Video

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Thanks bro!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
from the first callout it was clear that the bodybuilding had a new champion

:tear:
it's sad when i see again how good he looked "it was obvious that he will win"..not for the judges tho :(
maybe next year :2:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol "DREN" made vic shredded! Its almost as corny as watching those Muscletech athlete videos...

samsam

samsam

What a worthless post man!

That has got to be the worst video posted on this board since the max ot dip/chins contest clip.

But it was done with good intentions so reps for you darlin xD

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
What a worthless post man!

That has got to be the worst video posted on this board since the max ot dip/chins contest clip.

But it was done with good intentions so reps for you darlin xD

lol? why worthless, it's the clip from those pics posted some time ago..so a vid is better then pics, it's like a mini-movie about what happened :dunnodude:

and i'm really tired to see all.."Jay 9,4 ..weeks out..and shit" so new vids about Vic are always nice to watch :tiphat:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Someone has an attitude.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why won't the pro's just say.. Hello world, I am not natural. I take AAS, HGH, Synthol and possible other drugs. Looking like me without some of those is impossible. However because of my endorsement I am forced to try and sell you this cheap shit you could easily make yourself. I urge each and everyone of to eat whole foods throughout the day! Best luck with your muscle building endeavors.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol "DREN" made vic shredded! Its almost as corny as watching those Muscletech athlete videos...

totaly agree :49:
you going to get some DaRk MaTTeR :49:

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

if vic hadnt gotten injured and done this show, we'd still be debating who would have first and it wont be so predictable!! plus itd have been more exciting since jay seems to be on track with his conditioning

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Thanks for all your comments, pro AND con, about my video! I'm the videographer/editor that made that promo and it's always good to get feedback both positive and negative.

powerfulman

powerfulman

Thanks for the awesome vid!

Attachments

• Image00112.jpg
    Image00112.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Image00113.jpg
    Image00113.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Image00114.jpg
    Image00114.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 62
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why won't the pro's just say.. Hello world, I am not natural. I take AAS, HGH, Synthol and possible other drugs. Looking like me without some of those is impossible. However because of my endorsement I am forced to try and sell you this cheap shit you could easily make yourself. I urge each and everyone of to eat whole foods throughout the day! Best luck with your muscle building endeavors.

:no: because that would be admitting to using illegal substances and losing their endorsement contracts... way to think things out there. Whole foods are definitely the way to go, but with our advances in supplementation don't cut them out to help you if you cannot get in 5 or 6 square meals a day. Many of the supps out there today are BS but many can help you as long as your don't rely on them.

Stop making these cocky/bitchy posts when you have neither the background/education nor the physique to back them up. All your posts come off that way now, please stop and go back to the way you use to post. :tiphat: Thanks

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nothin like a little clen, I mean dren lol..awesome.vic should win every show he enters..noone has his perfect genetics.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Thanks for all your comments, pro AND con, about my video! I'm the videographer/editor that made that promo and it's always good to get feedback both positive and negative.

great vid bro, and the part with Victor looking like a Terminator is cool too :xyxthumbs:

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TKD, thanks a lot for the video bro.. Martinez looks great... Mr. Olympia size

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Dren commercials in the video makes it look stupid and fake.
I was pretty positive about the video until the first Dren commercial came up and then I thought "Great! another sponsor-whoring video". :disgust: