• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

88% of D.C.'s 8th graders can't read

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/09/07/bolduan.fixing.dc.schools.cnn

zoolanderschool-1.jpg

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats ridiculous.

Whatever happened to No Chile Left Behind?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Whatever happened to No Chile Left Behind?
No Child Left Behind is probably one of the main reasons why the public schooling system is doing so poorly.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypo, im not quite sure how you find this funny?

in all honesty im not sure if giving money away will work in this particular situation, but something needs to be done very quickly, so I can clearly understand where this women is coming from and her drastic measures..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypo, im not quite sure how you find this funny?

in all honesty im not sure if giving money away will work in this particular situation, but something needs to be done very quickly, so I can clearly understand where this women is coming from and her drastic measures..
He's probably just laughing at Zoolander's proposal of building a Center for Children Who Can't Read Good.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im laughing at both

Kids just gonna use that money to buy drugs

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, now this one totally dosnt suprise me at all!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most Americans would rather watch American Idol than read a book.

'nuff said.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?

I don't wanna hear your excuses! The building has to be at least... three times bigger than this!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No Child Left Behind is probably one of the main reasons why the public schooling system is doing so poorly.

Really? You think so? How so, discuss please.....

I would blame it on poor parenting, poor teachers and laziness of today's society, among many other variables.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Pretty hard to argue against that :49:, I would say Neo-Cons and their agenda are destroying America.. not just Bush himself. He is just the scape goat at which we can all point at their mistakes and choices, but then again when he speaks it is pretty hard not to think so. :keke:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't blame it all on Bush, he may not be the most intelligent president we've ever had and certainly isn't one of the better speaking candidates to be elected, but if not for September 11th he may have been an alright president. He ran on a humble foreign policy and for the first few months you could say it was close just that.

I think what people forget it is that the majority of Washington was for invading Iraq, so it probably would have still took place with someone like Bill Clinton in power. Meanwhile, someone in Illinois by the name of Barack Obama was holding a peace rally the first couple days of the invasion.

That is why Obama > McCain

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
LOLOL education in australia is becoming as fucked as that i reckon. Its not quite as bad, but definately on the way.

I have a friend who is becomming a Primary school teacher... she cant even spell properly.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's Australia, with a capital "A" dude :keke:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'll explain it, I have first hand experience with this.