Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Sugar cravings

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    I am weak these days to sugar 3 years ago I could turn. My head to cheese cake or tres liche now I have to have it.
    I would like to advise you to seek medical attention when it's still early. You are already having signs, so it's better to take all the necessary precautions to ensure that it's not something very bad.
    This last year I have been eating sweet crap now I am going to drop those things.
    America puts it in everything now. They want us doped up and fat
    Exactly! In as much as the foods or snacks made are filled with craps that makes you add weight but it's still in your hands to decide which and what you eat and when you want to eat them.

Food selection is the best way to handing this situation.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That's what the diabetologist said to my niece who is diabetic. It's just sad that she was given a long list of food items with the amount that she can eat like 2 pieces of strawberry. It is a matter of choice if you want to live longer - avoid sugary foods. But how can you avoid if you don't know which food has lots of sugar?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    That's what the diabetologist said to my niece who is diabetic. It's just sad that she was given a long list of food items with the amount that she can eat like 2 pieces of strawberry. It is a matter of choice if you want to live longer - avoid sugary foods. But how can you avoid if you don't know which food has lots of sugar?
    Exactly! This is actually why it's said that knowledge is power because when you have the right information about what you are supposed to eat and what you are supposed to avoid, then you can be rest assured that your feeding habits and health is guaranteed.

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

How can you not know which foods have sugar...

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sugar and salt are two ingredients which are very necessary to make your food tasty and appealing but excess sugar and salt can be very harmful to our health. Sugar especially is the reason for life-threatening diseases like Diabetes and obesity. If a healthy person indulges in having sweets and experiences sugar craving then he or she must first realize that this craving can result in very harmful effects on the body. It always better to inculcate the habit of self-control and avoid excessive intake of sugar. Avoiding Colas, cakes, and confectionaries can and should be avoided to reduce sugar intake.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDefier View Post
    How can you not know which foods have sugar...
    Well, the truth of the matter is that most people don't really think it through very well when it comes to what they eat. They simply just eat everything and anything that comes their way and it's part of the reason why so many people are suffering from obesity.

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

There are various methods people used in relieving their stress. Some play with their pets, some play computer games, some play sports while some eat their 'comfort food' which is usually has a high amount of sugar. These people eat sweet foods to relieve themselves from a frustrating situations happened to them. Thereby, eating sweets is becoming one of their habits and breaking a bad habit is hard. But it can be done gradually, not instantaneously. With willingness to change, determination and self-discipline the person can successfully have a healthy lifestyle, consequently lengthening their lifespan.

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Having too much sugar isn't very good! Could become an obsession, nevertheless I guess small portions could be maintained.

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I think to overcome cravings for sugar, the easiest way to counter it is to drink so much water. It make your feel full that you don't want to eat foods that are rich in sugar ice cream and cakes. You must control your mind not to think about those kinds of foods. The battle is in the mind. Once you win it on you mind, you will be able to overcome it by your will and actions.

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I think if you are triggered to eat sugary foods try shifting your view to healthy foods such as fruits. Let fruits an alternative food in satiating your craving. Instead of buying chocolate or a cake, try getting an apple, orange or grapes. They tasted delicious and healthier than those sugary foods. Hope this helps.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

collapse Posting Permissions