• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

King of delusion?

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you guys think?King did look better this weekend than he has probably for the last 2 years,but i dont think he even deserved that 6th place.Tell me what you think.

Fron Kamali himself:
6th place was and is an absolute joke. My God I can't tell you people how many people (My peers, expeditor's, pro figure girls, the MC, fans, and my fellow competitors came up to me and said this was just a fucking joke. Even some (a couple MD writers, FLEX writer, and a certain GURU) said that it was the wrong decision. I have two favorite parts of last night, one was when all the top 15 men finished their posing routines I was approached by the head expediter and was told: "to stick around because I was in the top 5"... So I did. And then 30 minutes later I was approached by the same guy and was told: "sorry King, I was wrong you did not make the top 5"?!?! What?? Are you fucking kidding me. Who gets the first call out and crushes and then does not make the top 5? Second was when I walked back to the dressing room (as EVERYONE was congratulating me and telling me to kick ass during the posedown) and I started putting my cloths back on and Darrem, Tracy Greenwood, Will Harris, JJ, and a couple of the Spanish IFBB competitors were looking at me like I had 6 heads and asked me why I'm getting dressed. I looked at them with a smile and said I did not make the top 5... OMG the looks on their faces I will never forget. NO ONE said a word and just looked at me in disbelief. I got dressed and as I was walking out Craig Richardson grabs me and says what the fuck am I doing, I have to be back on stage in a few minutes... Then like a lightning bolt he looks at me with that same crazy look and says: "you have got to be kidding me?"........................ .................. Folks, that was the cherry on top of the cake. Forget about the countless fans that were looking at me with confusion as I walked through the audience to find my family so I could get the fuck out of there. People, let's put the bullshit aside, let's put the ass kissing aside and let's stay real here. Did I deserve the win, no. Did I have myself 2nd, no. Did I have myself in the top 4, HELL YES! Jim was in utter and total shock and it took my father and brother in law to calm him down. All that work and suffering to get fucked like this. I will have ALOT MORE TO SAY in my MuscleMag column and my website and in interviews, believe me God I will not let this one go without a good old street fight, but, can we all say: HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I ROCKED THE HOUSE AND THEY CAN NEVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!
_MG_5710.jpg

P

Pain

VIP
He would of got a better placing if he brought his quads up. He was his best he's been in quite some time though.

No one likes a cry baby.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agree with pain for sure...this is the best he has looked in years but he lacks a lot of cuts and striations in those quads...they look 3 weeks behind his body in contest prep....no top 5....but 6th place is a pretty good placing for him...i didnt have him that high though....he should be happy

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like hes missing his right quad in that pic....

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, as Pain said, he could have placed 5th or so if he had good quads...

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is why none of us like him!

He looked better, but then those comments!??

mrq4400

mrq4400

well the guy simply doesn't know how to lose.
his overall look isn't very pleasing either.

ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
6th place was a great result for King.He should be happy

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
His quads are non existant! 6th place was a great placing for him, dont no why hes bloodey moaning though!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds like Craig Titus just a huge bitch.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hands down he has the worst arms on a pro stage.... not to mention his turtle gut and lack of legs, he really should be happy with the 6th place gift he was given.

Priest76

Priest76

Gift for Kamali for sure, i should have ben out of top 10!!

R

Ruhlforever

He must recover his quads shape if he wants to place higher, Now that F....ng Titus is out of the game, someone who spread Sh....t in every stance he talks is King Kamali is an Egoman,

R

Ruhlforever

My God he must be more humble and show a better attitude if he wants to return to his 2001-2002-2003 shape, he clearly recovered the upperbody, he must work on Biceps, My God, May Allah pardon him for all the ego he displayed in every competition.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'm not sure what to make of his comment that he had himself in the top four. Surely he couldn't have placed himself ahead of Melvin, Johnny, Toney, or Darrem...right? Who out of that group does he honestly see himself beating?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let me get this straight, my english is shit and I didn't quite grasp what he was saying in his comment.

He saw told that he got in top 5, then they told him that he did not. Then they gifted him with the 6th position ? And he is PMSing all over my lovely internet because of that ?

What a fucking cunt. I look fucking better than that piece of shit body of his. He seriously thought he should be in top 4 ? Hahahahahahahaha

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he lost much more credit to me with that words, than with the flaws of his IMPROVED phisique