• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MARIUSZ PUDZIANOWSKI 5 TIMES WORLD STRONGER

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For those who follow the WSM Contest - Mariusz won yet again.
Mariusz went into the final event, the atlas stones, 1pt behind the then leader USA's Derek Poundstone.
In the final event Mariusz blew past Derek and took the title by a 5pts margin - it wasn't even close.
Mariusz ended up with 58.5 pts and Derek with 53.5 pts.
Also of note is the fact that Mariusz only came 3rd in the atlas stones event scoring 8pts and Derek was second from last scoring only 2 pts.
Both Arlid Haugan (19.85 sec's) & Dave Ostlund (22.07 sec's) beat Mariusz but only finished 7th and 3rd respectively in the overall standings.
Phil Pfister came 3rd.

Mariusz Pudzianowski Stone Carry 2008 Mohegan Sun

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
more Atlas Stones Mohegan Sun 2008

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW awesome. Its too bad I havent seen it yet and it was ruined but I dont care Mariusz is awesome. Maybe im biased cause im Polish. POLISH POWER!!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By the way who is Derek Poundstone? I watch this tournament religiously every year and have never heard of him :dunnodude:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
more ..

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By the way who is Derek Poundstone? I watch this tournament religiously every year and have never heard of him :dunnodude:

I think Derek Poundstone is the future of Strongman competition... he is only 27 years old and defeated Marius (2008 Strongman Super Series) and Žydrūnas Savickas (2008 FORTISSIMUS:Louis Cyr world strength challenge). just to remember, Savickas is the 6x time Arnold Classic Strongman winner.