• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Peter Schiff on housing bubble- scary stuff

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today, on Glenn Beck

Pretty frightening when he talks about the Bank of America buying out Merrill, just to make it so big that if they collapse, they will need to get bailed out by the Fed as well.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Ultimately the solution for the rest of the world is to stop lending us money, let the dollar collapse, let the US economy implode, and the rest of the world just goes about its business."

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i cant wait for that to happen, the old fassioned, full on economy collapse with the usual depression that follows.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today, on Glenn Beck

Pretty frightening when he talks about the Bank of America buying out Merrill, just to make it so big that if they collapse, they will need to get bailed out by the Fed as well.

maybe the whole idea of the american union is based on the same principle!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If only we had Ron Paul as president, or that the rest of the government people of America listened to him we would not be in this situation. Way to go with your ignorance America :tiphat:, thanks for shit economy you left me and my future children.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
If only we had Ron Paul as president, or that the rest of the government people of America listened to him we would not be in this situation. Way to go with your ignorance America :tiphat:, thanks for shit economy you left me and my future children.
vh9oip-1.jpg