• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SciVation: Xtend (Apple flavour Review)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SciVation: Xtend Refreshing Apple flavour Taste Review

Taste & Smell Review: I placed the tub onto my desk, carefuly unwrapped it, with a big smile upon my face cant wait to try apple flavour, with a twist of opening the lid, takingoff the paper cover under it, Oh my....... oh my lord! what is that smell!!! urgghhhhh :ugh:, places face closer to the tub of xtend *sniff sniff* OH MY GODDD YUCK!!!!!!!.
the smell of apple flavour was wrong, it smelt like shit!!, i put the lid back on it, tipped it upside down to check the use by date, hmmm thats all correct and fine, but for some weird reason it spelt really bad, Time to hunt for the scoop, i grabbed my other scoop that i had finished useing with watermelon flavour and scoop around and look for the scoop in apple tub, found it within afew seconds, i didnt have to tip any out this time :49: .
was praying that it didnt taste as bad as it did smell :jerkoff1:
2 scoops mixed into 14 - 16oz of cold water, twist the protein shaker lid back on and gave it a shake roughly 20 seconds, pop the sipping lid back and taking another smell to see if it still stinks....... oh and it sure did!, hmmmm i held myself back for afew moments thinking if i should drink it, but i didnt wanna let it go t waste :keke: .
took a slow sip to get the most out of the first taste.... damn!!! it tasted so shit!!! i couldnt even taste the apple let alone still having the smell hit me right in the face :49: the rate out of 10 for the taste, i would give it a poor 4 out of 10 , the colour looked nice, but after afew days of drinking it, i thought to myself, since it doesnt taste like apple? what does it taste like...... thinking...thinking.... few days go by....few more servings of it when needed. BINGO i placed my finger on what i thought it tasted like, Lime cordial and thought to myself strange....... oh well it looked like a pretty green colour that kept me happy :keke: .

My next flavour review will be Grape Flavour Xtend.

thanks for reading :tiphat:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well now, i shall avoid the apple flavor.

ryanbrown0087

ryanbrown0087

haha apple is my second favorite flavour, 2nd to watermelon...grape is really good too!

i would give apple and watermelon, 10 out of 10
grape and lemonade 9 out of 10
and orange 7 out of 10.........for taste that is