• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DeSean Jackson is a Douche

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if only a cowboy picked it up and started running it would be even funnier, but they scored right after :jerkoff1:

G

Griffstrong

That was the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen. Its funny how the commentators right after this happened said they had heard that he was a very cocky guy....and this came straight from their mouths. I do not like the kid.....great athlete...yes Flex I agree...he is a douche.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was In Austin at Emo's getting ready to see Carcass play, and they had this game on, there. i lawd like no ones ever lawd before

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was pretty funny :keke:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Next time he scores a touchdown he'll probably hold on to the ball for 8 minutes after the play's over.

:keke:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually, during the game they showed it, and apparently he did it in college once also.

Edit, it was high school, this is way worse lol

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^^^^ Here you go IS. It was actually the high school allstar game.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What an idiot. If I was the coach I'd probably sit his ass on the bench for at least a game.

:disgust:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
He's a rookie that made a dumb mistake and I'm sure, even before it was challenged, that Reid or another member of the coaching staff was ripping him a new one. It's ridiculous to call him a douche and assume he's arrogant because of one incident when you have professional athletes trumping up the smallest miscalcs of their teammates in interviews or conducting themselves like children off the field. The error in question amounted to absolutely nothing given the course of the game so I don't see why any deal, let alone a big one, has to be made of this.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's ridiculous to call him a douche and assume he's arrogant because of one incident made of this.

He has done it before in the high school all star game and prolly a lot more but it hasn't been caught on film.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
He has done it before in the high school all star game and prolly a lot more but it hasn't been caught on film.
Speculation at the highest level. Also, taking lines out of my post, particularly the one regarding the coaching staff talking to him pretty much demeans my point.

Oh, and I commented on Do the Right Thing in the film thread for you.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
What an idiot. If I was the coach I'd probably sit his ass on the bench for at least a game.

:disgust:
Do you mean after Monday's game or after the incident in high school? The former is out of the question seeing how, unlike most other pro sports, benching a star player for such an error does immediate and long-term damage to the season, especially considering how competitive the playoff spots will be this year. There are ways to deal with athletes outside of merely taking them out of the game and I hope the Eagles organization is smart enough to realize this. Also, if you were referring to the latter, I doubt he ever played for or saw that coach or most of the team again seeing how it was an all-star game.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you mean after Monday's game or after the incident in high school? The former is out of the question seeing how, unlike most other pro sports, benching a star player for such an error does immediate and long-term damage to the season, especially considering how competitive the playoff spots will be this year. There are ways to deal with athletes outside of merely taking them out of the game and I hope the Eagles organization is smart enough to realize this. Also, if you were referring to the latter, I doubt he ever played for or saw that coach or most of the team again seeing how it was an all-star game.
Why are you defending him? :wutyousay:

I'm honestly just tired of seeing athletes showboating in sports, especially football. When Plaxico Burress was on my team (Steelers), he got up after catching the ball and spiked it without ever getting touched. In result, we had a turnover. After that, I just looked a Plaxico as a clown. If any player did anything that foolish under my coaching he'd be penalized.

I would rather see a player like Barry Sanders who scores the TD, and doesn't showboat.

^^This kind of shit is ridiculous.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
We're going to kill you next week.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why are you defending him? :wutyousay:

I'm honestly just tired of seeing athletes showboating in sports, especially football. When Plaxico Burress was on my team (Steelers), he got up after catching the ball and spiked it without ever getting touched. In result, we had a turnover. After that, I just looked a Plaxico as a clown. If any player did anything that foolish under my coaching he'd be penalized.

I would rather see a player like Barry Sanders who scores the TD, and doesn't showboat.

^^This kind of shit is ridiculous.

you're exactly right flex. just the fact that he would do something so obviously cocky and assinine is a reflection of his character. you wouldn't see someone like marvin harrison or hines ward doing something like this. it's a sign of immaturity and immense cockiness.

i think a fine should be in order.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
you're exactly right flex. just the fact that he would do something so obviously cocky and assinine is a reflection of his character. you wouldn't see someone like marvin harrison or hines ward doing something like this. it's a sign of immaturity and immense cockiness.
If he had done it two or three yards into the end-zone it wouldn't be looked on as an act of arrogance but instead standard fare. What you have here is an inexperienced player who made a mistake. Kudos to both you and Flex for comparing him to the crème de la crème of class acts in the NFL of the past decade. Such a comparison between a rookie with a [slightly] streaky past and some of the more humble seasoned veterans in professional sports is certainly warranted here.

Duality said:
i think a fine should be in order.
Instituted from who?

D

drexel1234

the kid is a hell of a talent and being a die hard eagle fan ive read up on him alot and even though he is a confident kid he isnt chad "ocho cinco" or TO crazy. no doubt it was a very bonehead play but the way i look at it is its done he wont do it again and he didnt cost the team much. as for the hs game it was an allstar game and even though that doesnt excuse him its not nearly as bad. this kid is going to be a better steve smith and along with westbrook and mcnabb will make the eagle offense a force to be reckon with.