• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Satan Worshippers Killed, Ate 4 Teens in Russia

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A gang of Satan worshippers killed and ate four Russian teenagers in a sickening ritual.

The Satanists stabbed each of their victims a terrifying 666 times before dismembering their bodies and cooking them on a bonfire.

Russian police discovered the teenager's limbs, hearts and scalps in a pit in the Yaroslavl region around 300 miles from Moscow, along with the dead body of a small rodent crucified on an upside-down cross.

The victims, three girls and one boy, all aged 16 and 17, disappeared from their homes in June.

But police only discovered the remains of Anya Gorokhova, Olga Pukhova, Varya Kuzmina and Andrei Sorokin last month.

The four pals – described as "Goths" – were lured one by one to a country cottage and were allegedly forced to get drunk before the ritual began.

Hair from the victims was apparently found in the embers of the bonfire.

Cops arrested eight alleged Satan worshippers in connection with the killings after finding out that all four victims had telephoned Nikolai Ogolobyak, the alleged leader of the Satan gang. His apartment lies just about 250 yeards from where the remains were discovered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats ridiculous. some people are just plain crazy.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Satan worshippers?

why do we always have to put a title on crazy people? why can't crazy people just be plain ol' crazy?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pretty sure that Satanic worship doesn't involve any of this shit. Remember reading a behavioural sciences text about how this is all labels applied by the media to rationalise ritualised violence.

But then again no-one wants to understand ritualised violence and what depths of depravity our minds are actually capable of.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Be quite Satan worshipper

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Satan worshippers?

why do we always have to put a title on crazy people? why can't crazy people just be plain ol' crazy?

im just going by what the title states.. :wutyousay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:ugh: humans would taste disgusting.....

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I read it somewhere... I can't remember where though. Obviously something on cannibals, could have been about primitive cannabilism or something modern like serial killers. I am a bastion of useless facts.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We are more like pork. If you've ever smelt a piggery and then smelt an effluent plant they are rougly the same in odour.

Interesting fact that cannibalism actually leaves a trace protein marker in the brain that can be tracked back generations. Apparently they are finding that it is far more common in our history than people like to think.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
We are more like pork. If you've ever smelt a piggery and then smelt an effluent plant they are rougly the same in odour.

Interesting fact that cannibalism actually leaves a trace protein marker in the brain that can be tracked back generations. Apparently they are finding that it is far more common in our history than people like to think.

You're looking mighty tasty there Timbo...

:carduindisguise

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I read it somewhere... I can't remember where though. Obviously something on cannibals, could have been about primitive cannabilism or something modern like serial killers. I am a bastion of useless facts.

i watched a documentary about ritual cannibals in india, that eat the flesh of the newly dead... apparently human meat is horrible.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
god will have a plan for each of us. amen

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what's that one movie where the plane crashed and they end up being stuck in alaska or something of that sort and they end up eating the dead people, its based on a true story.. im thinking its called "alive".. anyone recall this movie?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last edited by a moderator: