• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Olympia Weekend:RONNIE COLEMAN INTERVIEW

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
coleman_large.jpg

*GO HERE*

by Allan Donnelly

September 19, 2008

FLEXONLINE.COM

Since winning his first in 1998, there has been one constant, undeniable and irrepressive force on the Olympia stage: Ronnie Coleman. Even last year, one year after Coleman's streak of eight consecutive wins was broken by long-time runner-up Jay Cutler in 2006, the enormous shadow of Coleman's legend loomed over the rest of the field. During his reign, which lasted longer than any other aside from Lee Haney's, it was impossible to mention the Olympia without immediately mentioning Coleman's name.

So even though the story lines are aplenty heading into this year's contest, you'll have to excuse us for feeling a bit nostalgic as the end of September approaches. With that in mind, we caught up with perhaps the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived a week before the 2008 Mr. Olympia to get his thoughts on retirement, this year's lineup and, yes, a possible comeback to the competitive stage.

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Lionheart. That was a good interview

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FLEX: OK. This last question can just be a true or false, you don't have to give me any more than that if you don't want to. True or false: Ronnie Coleman will compete in an IFBB contest in 2009.
Ronnie: Ummmm ... I'll say true.

KING COLEMAN RULEZ :D

hotblood66

hotblood66

fellas is that normal!! a top bb ask 40 euro for a pic ....?i live for this sport i love the sport
but this make me sad ...we all know that we all spend shit a lot of monay every day
so none of as is " rich" SO WHY A TOP PRO WOULD ASK FOR 40 EURO FOR A PIC ... CAN SAMEONE EXPLANE THAT TO ME ...THIS IS MAKE VERY SAD...FUCK THAT WE DO THIS WITH PASSION ...

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fellas is that normal!! a top bb ask 40 euro for a pic ....?i live for this sport i love the sport
but this make me sad ...we all know that we all spend shit a lot of monay every day
so none of as is " rich" SO WHY A TOP PRO WOULD ASK FOR 40 EURO FOR A PIC ... CAN SAMEONE EXPLANE THAT TO ME ...THIS IS MAKE VERY SAD...FUCK THAT WE DO THIS WITH PASSION ...

the question is, what kind of FOOL would pay 40 $ for a pic????

if there are fools willing to pay that, there will always be rich people..

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice interview !! thanks bro :xyxthumbs: