• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf vs. Toney Freeman

Who wins?

• Dennis Wolf

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • Toney Freeman

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
30ufegz-1.jpg
f50pk1-1.jpg

2dj5icl-1.jpg
s1izxt-1.jpg

2i0ghuv-1.jpg
2zgc8k8-1.jpg

2s76kih-1.jpg
i59g0n-1.jpg

xghe7m-1.jpg
9jf6h5-1.jpg

9te542-1.jpg
14jp539-1.jpg

281vcrs-1.jpg
25tuat4-1.jpg

2a6pks7-1.jpg
hsryhe-1.jpg

13zx0uo-1.jpg
5l468l-1.jpg

wqoswh-1.jpg
x1n5u9-1.jpg

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very close but i would have to give this one to wolf....very close

Z

Zaytser

I think they both look great. I don't know why so many people are saying Wolf looks bad. It is as if they expected Wolf to look like Ronnie Coleman from 2003 or something. It has only been a year. He can't change the way he looks that much. That being said, I think he has added quite a but of thickness to his back and it is thicker than Tonys. Tony looks a little dryer but I think that is more to do with how the light hits his much darker skin.

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Freeman.........the only pose that I coulnd't decide on was the front lat spread....everything else was toney

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Call me crazy, but it appears to me that Wolf is more conditioned this year than last.

If you think i'm wrong, compare his legs from the side and his glutes to last year.

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Call me crazy, but it appears to me that Wolf is more conditioned this year than last.

If you think i'm wrong, compare his legs from the side and his glutes to last year.

no i agree with you 100% from last year to this year, wolf is much more conditioned in the lower half but it just seems like his upper body looks weird......who do u think wins this one ?

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow Toney looks great... Kinda a toss up. Could go either way to be honest.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wolf all the way...muuuuch wider and better arms and back shots imo

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks to me like wolfie lost alot of size in the last time of his prep

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could actually give this to Tony..

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, im surprised with wolf, i was expectiong more after chad nicolls going on about him besting cutler this year, but i honestly dont see any major improvements from last year, and his weaknesses are still apprarent.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very close indeed!, im giving it to freeman, barely!!

F

fitmod066

I give it to wolf. His abs are crazy, my opinion driest and best abs next to dexter. His waist looks smaller. His side chest dwarfs toney, and better ab and thigh. He is smart for not adding too much weight too fast. Better to put the weight on slowly and keep his nice lines and symmetry!!!!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really love wolf's physique but i think that you ppl are crazy giving this one to him........Freeman defiantly takes this matchup without a doubt the only bodypart that wolf defiantly beats him on is his glutes, Wolf has striated glutes and Freeman doesn't but then wehn you look a little lower Freeman has better hamstrings than wolf..........i mean come on look at the last picture of the MM, Freeman destroys Wolf in that pose :uhoh2:

Zviko

Zviko

i really love wolf's physique but i think that you ppl are crazy giving this one to him........Freeman defiantly takes this matchup without a doubt the only bodypart that wolf defiantly beats him on is his glutes, Wolf has striated glutes and Freeman doesn't but then wehn you look a little lower Freeman has better hamstrings than wolf..........i mean come on look at the last picture of the MM, Freeman destroys Wolf in that pose :uhoh2:

but which body parts does toney beat wolf really, i think people are starting to overlook wolf I think wolf has front double bicep, abs and thighs(his waist is smaller and his quads are better),front latspread (wider and thicker than toney),MM and his in better condition not to forget the lat spread and this is my honest analysis.