• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf 07 vs 08 Olympia

which one is better?

• Dennis Wolf 2007 Mr O

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Dennis Wolf 2008 Mr O

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Which version of Dennis is better?
you be the judge :tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1st off Wolf's conditioning is defiantly better in 08.......his entire lower half has improved a lot in 08,he has striated glutes this year his hamstrings look a lot better from the rear and defiantly from the side, and he quads look like they have better detail........the only problem is that IMO his upperbody doesn't look as good this year, i talked to flex about it and i really think that is has to do with teh way he's posing this year, i mean look at the front relaxed from both years and compare them: his lower half looks a lot better this year in 08' but then uptop it looks like his is leaning over instead of standing up nice and tall how he did in 07'........also look at his rear latspread, from the lower half he looks a lot better in 08, but then look uptop and it's obviously that he is doing the pose different in 08 and he loses a lot of back width and his back just doesn't look as good in 08 as it did in 07..................he's defianlty made improvements overall but i just don't think he's displaying them properly with his posing :angrydude:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
agree Turk :2:, but imo his legs are a bit smaller this year, and most muscular pose + rear back lat spread aren't so impressive as 2007, don't know why but that's how i see it. Speaking about condition, he's def better this year, better hams and striated glutes :tiphat:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
agree Turk :2:, but imo his legs are a bit smaller this year, and most muscular pose + rear back lat spread aren't so impressive as 2007, don't know why but that's how i see it. Speaking about condition, he's def better this year, better hams and striated glutes :tiphat:

I agree with everything you just said.

I'm going with 07, even though he improved a few things this year.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
wolf is flat, dex should win

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
08 is better. But he clearly poses differently. What the fuck.

P

PiC

hamstrings back and condition have improved

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you look at the rear latspread his calves look slightly better now...

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

his legs may only appear to be smaller but i think that they look smaller becuz they are cut down more this year compared to last :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
IMO he is smaller this year, but sharper

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks weird this year, I know that sounds retarded but it just doesn't look like all the pieces were put together.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks weird this year, I know that sounds retarded but it just doesn't look like all the pieces were put together.

i agree, i think that it's his upperbody in general that just looks strange :wutyousay:....i would say taht his lower half looks great

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I must agree, I was expecting to see better Wolf this year

Ingar

Ingar

He looks generally bigger and sharper overall if you look at the whole picture without trying to overanalyze things. I don't see why you start comparing single bodyparts as if they could have shrunk and whatnot, why would they? And his upperbody looks weird? How?

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am a bit disappioned with the way he looked tonight. Defenitly he made some improvments and came shraper this year, but his upper body looked a little weird...thou his legs was better than last year, I think his back actually lost some size ...Overall he looks very big & impressive. I hope next year he manage to improve making it to the top 3.

afgan-ali

afgan-ali

his colouring makes him look a bit worse den last year or it that the lighting not sure
but his waste has gone a bit wider i think his chest looks a bit flat in the front lat spread and his bck has definately lost some size ontop of his posing not being the best.